Angry texts may help you release frustrations and stress, help you connect with other people and break the ice, and encourage constructive communication. Additionally, writing angry messages or texts can help you express your anger in a concise and organized way, which can help you avoid becoming irrational or verbally abusive.
Below are various angry messages/texts;
1. Hey, it's me. I just wanted to relay that I'm really frustrated with you right now. You're not meeting my expectations, and I don't feel like you're pulling your weight. I'm sorry if I'm being too harsh, but I need some serious improvement from you.
2. So angry. I can't stand him. He's always so lazy and demanding. He's nothing but a freeloader.
3. Can't believe she would do this! What is wrong with her? I hope she knows how much damage she is doing.
4. You never once even cared that I was hurting, did you? You just kept going with your life and leaving me behind. I don't even know where to start. You're just making everything worse by acting like nothing ever happened.
5. Just wanted to drop you a WHOLE mess of texts and messages about how much I hate you. Ur so selfish and inconsiderate and I wish you would just fucking die. Ugh.
6. Dear world, I don't care what you say about me, but I will always be mad at you because you never give me a chance. I'm sick of this crap. Just leave me alone.
7. You broke my heart, and I can't believe I ever thought I could love you. I'm so angry at you, and I can't believe how much I hurt when you left me. You're a waste of space and I hope you rot in hell.
8. Hey, you! Look what you've done! You've ruined my day! I can't believe you would do something like this!
9. Hey, you! You're a filthy, unethical person and I hate you! You're nothing but a crook and a cheat, and you'll never amount to anything!
10. Hey! I know you're mad at me, but I really don't have time for this. I have to go to work.
11. Hey, douchebag! Get your sorry ass off my property! I'll throw you out if I ever see you again!
12. Hey, you! I'm so angry right now that I could spit fire! You think you're better than everyone else because you have a fancy degree? You think you can just show up and start working, like it's nothing? You've never had to struggle, have you? Well, I have, and I can tell you, it's not easy. You think you know everything, but you don't. You think you're better than everyone else, but you're not. And I'll tell you what, you can go screw yourself!
13. Hey [Former Client's Name], Wow, it's been a while! I hope things are well and that you're doing well. I'm sorry to hear that you're retiring. Honestly, I don't know what to say. It's really sad to see you go. All of your hard work has paid off, and now you're taking that away from us. I hope that you're happy and that you get to do whatever you want now. We all tried our best, but it wasn't enough. Take care.
14. Hey there! I was so mad when I saw that you posted that picture of us online. It's really inappropriate and it's really not like you at all. I don't know what got into you, but I'm really disappointed in you. I hope you can understand why I'm upset and why I don't want to be friends with you anymore. Goodbye.
15. Hey, jerk! Stop insulting me! I don't deserve this!
16. Hey, idiot. I'm fed up with your crap. You think you're so damn good, but you're not. You're nothing, and I'll show you what zero means.
17. Hey there, I'm sorry to say that I'm really angry right now. I've had it with your messes. You never clean up after yourself, and now the house is a mess. This is the last time I'm putting up with this!
18. You canceled our date! What the hell is wrong with you?
19. Hey, you! You think you're so special because you got good grades and a pretty face? Well, I have news for you! You're nothing special. You're nothing but a ratings grabber, and you're going to be left behind when the real world comes calling. So screw you, and screw your stupid looks!
20. Hey, you! I am so angry at you right now! You've ruined everything! I can't believe you'd do something like this!
21. There is a totally unacceptable disturbance on my property! GET THE HELL OFF NOW!!!
22. ExHey, do you remember that time when we broke up and you said I was a control freak? I was really hurt by that, and now I see that you were just saying it to make me mad. I'm not a control freak, and I didn't mean to make you feel that way. I'm sorry.
23. Hey, I'm really mad right now. You screwed up and I'm not going to stand for it! You're fired!
24. Hey, dummy! I can't take this anymore! You're never home, and when you are, you're either sleeping or working! It's like you don't even care about us! You're supposed to be our father, and you're not doing a good job! Get your butt home and do something about this!
25. Hey, you! I just wanted to let you know how angry I am with you right now. You completely ignored my request and now I find out that you wasted my time! Give me my money back immediately!
26. You rip me open and pour your emotion all over me. You accuse me of things I never did, and I can't take it anymore. You're just a nightmare and I can't wake up from it.
27. Hey, nemesis! I hope you're enjoying wherever you are! I'll bet you're feeling pretty smug right about now! After everything I've put up with from you, you finally get what's coming to you! You'll regret ever bothering me!
28. My god! How can you be so incompetent? This is just ridiculous.
29. Hey, jerkface! I always suspected you were a cretin, but now I know for sure! I hope you choke on your own vomit!
30. Why the hell are you doing this to me?! You said you loved me, but now you're just acting like an ass! I hate you!
31. You never listen to me, so I think it's time you left. Don't come back, or I'll tell everyone how you never took me seriously.
32. You blew it! I trusted you and you let me down. I'm so mad at you right now!
33. Mom, I'm so mad at you. You broke the dishwasher and now we're going to have to take it to a repair shop. This is the worst day ever.
34. Hey, dummy! I'm getting really frustrated with you. You keep doing the same things over and over again, and it's starting to drive me crazy. I don't know what it is, but you need to start pulling your weight or you'll be out of here. You're not worth my time, or anyone else's for that matter. So, stop being such a lazy slob, and get your act together.
35. I am not happy with you. You are always putting your needs before ours. Whenever we try to do something together, you want to do it your way. This isn't acceptable. We are a team, and we need to act as one.
36. Right now you're sitting there flipping through channels waiting for the next episode of your favorite show to start. But in the meantime, you could be doing something productive like studying for that tomorrow's test OR cleaning your room! And even better, you could be doing both of those things together with someone you care about. Unfortunately, because you're a mindless brat and can't take a hint, your friend has already quit watching the show and is probably doing something more productive right now. So instead of enjoying your show and getting some work done, you're now sitting here with a creased forehead wondering why the hell your friend couldn't be more considerate. Screw them.
37. Hey __________, I'm really mad right now and I want to tell you how I feel. You did something really stupid and I don't really know what to do about it. It's really irritating me and I just want to tell you how I feel.
38. Just because you don't have anything better to do, doesn't mean I have to do it for you!
39. Hey, idiot! How could you do this to me? I trusted you and you go and screw me over like this. You're a complete and utter loser and I hate you!
40. Hey, why did you break up with me? I thought you liked me!
41. Hey, you! I'm angry because you just left me here, stranded. I was only trying to help you and now I'm stranded. What kind of friend are you?
42. Hey, you! I'm so angry right now. I just wasted my time and energy on something that wasn't going to help me. You're nothing but a bunch of idiots that can't get anything right.
43. Hey, you! This is an official message from ABC Network. Your show is terrible! We're sending you a formal complaint because your series doesn't meet our quality standards. We'll be sure to report back to our advertisers and let them know how you failed.
44. You've completely ruined our family. We can never trust you again. You're a worthless piece of shit.
45. Hey joker, I'm not happy. You've been a pain in the ass lately and I'm sick of it. You've been disrupting my life and I'm fed up. You don't get to treat me this way. You're out.
46. Hey! Why didn't you call me back? I was waiting for a call back! I thought we were going to do something today. I had all these plans...
47. Hey, cheating bastard. You think you can get away with this, but you won't. I'll find out, and when I do, you'll pay.
48. Hi! I hope you're having a good day, but I'm feeling really angry right now. I can't believe you would do something like this to me. I'm really hurt and I don't know how to fix this. I really hope you apologize to me and we can move on.
49. Hi, I'm so angry right now! You just RUINED our date night with that stupid text!
50. Hey, it's me. I'm pissed off. You left me stranded and all I had were the clothes on my back. Now I'm freezing and I don't have anything to eat. You're an ungrateful ass!
51. Come on, you have to be kidding me! I've been waiting for this for weeks and now you say "oops" and won't even let me finish downloading it! This is just not fair.
52. Hey! I'm so angry right now. You left me here all alone!
53. Hey, dummy! where were you when I needed you?! I had to go all by myself and do all this work! What the hell are you doing here anyway? Leave now!
54. I'm so angry right now that I could scream! How could you do this to me? I trusted you and you completely ruined our relationship.
55. Hey you! stop being so shitty and cool people down. If everyone were supportive we'd all be better off and things would be a lot more pleasant. STOP RUINING EVERYTHING!
56. Hey, jerk. You made me so mad, I can't even think straight! What was your problem?
57. Hey! You never listen to me. And now you've gone and done this without consulting me? How could you? I'm so angry right now.
58. Hey you! You think you're so great because you have a great job, a great home, and a great life. But you're not happy. You think you need to be mowing lawns, cleaning the house, and cooking dinner to be happy. Well, you're wrong. You need to do something with your life. You need to find something that makes you happy. Something you can be passionate about. Something that you can be proud of. Something that you can be excited to do every day. Find something and do it. Don't wait until things get better. Do something now.
59. Hello, I am angry because you never clean up after yourself. Your messes are everywhere and it's really frustrating. Can you please get your act together and clean up your messes? It would make my job a lot easier.
60. Hey, I'm angry. I have been ignored and taken for granted for too long. I'm not going to put up with it anymore. You're done.
61. Hey there, dummy. I hope you enjoy your new car. It's a real shame you can't afford it. I told you not to get a car with a big loan. Now you're lying in debt and can't even afford to pay it off. You're not worth my time or energy.
62. Hey, you! I realize that you may not have noticed yet, but this relationship is over. You're a self-centered and inconsiderate jerk who never puts me first. I'll be out of your life for good this time.
63. To the world, you may think that I'm a broken person, that I never try anymore. But the truth is, I'm not. I'm still angry, still hurt, and still struggling. But I know that if I let my anger and hurt control me, I'll fall even further. So I fight against it, I try to be uplifting, and I hope that you'll see that.
64. Hey, you! I've had it with your crap. You always think you're better than everyone else and it's got to stop. You're nothing without anyone else and you know it. You need to get your head out of your own ass and start treating people the way they deserve to be treated. You're nothing without the people around you, so start caring about us. We're not afraid of you and we're not going to let you control us. You're nothing and we'll make sure you know it.
65. Hey dummy, if you don't want the guys to notice you, then stop being such a reject and start looking for a real man!
66. Hey, you! You think you can just walk away and leave me high and dry like this? You think because we're not together anymore that I'm just going to sit here and take this? You're WRONG. Watch yourself because I've got plans for you and I won't be pushed around.
67. Hey, jerk! Why did you leave me stranded on the side of the road? I was really looking forward to going to that party with you. Maybe next time you'll think before you screw things up.
68. Hey, you selfish jerk! I've been waiting for hours for you to get back to me and you just go on Facebook without even bothering to reply to my messages! What the hell is wrong with you?
69. Hey, you! You stop right there! You think you can just walk away from me after what you did? I'm not that easy to just dismiss! You messed with the wrong person!
70. Hi there! I'm just livid after finding out that you left me for someone else. I thought we had something special, but now I see that you just wanted something fresh in your life. You never even let me explain what was going on and just dumped me like the garbage I am. You're an idiot for choosing someone like that, and I'm glad I never wasted my time on you. Goodbye.
71. Hey jerk, I don't appreciate you taking my spot. Get out of my way!
72. Hey, dickhead. I'm tired of always being the one who's mad. You're always making things worse. Quit picking fights and just do your own thing.
73. Hey, you! Fuck off you entitled piece of shit. I know you don't give two shits about me or anyone else, but I will never forget the way you treated me. If you ever choose to cross my path again, I'll personally make sure you regret it.
74. Hey! Get off my property! I rely on my land to support me, and I don't appreciate you trespassing on it! Get off my property now!
75. Hey! You abandoned me! You were supposed to be there for me but you weren't and now I'm all alone. I thought we were friends, but you just left me. I'm so angry and hurt and lonely now. You're just lucky I don't have anything else to hurt you with.
76. Hey there, You disgust me! You are nothing but a liar and a cheat, and I can't believe I ever let myself get close to you. You're nothing but a disgrace to both of us, and I hope you never find another girlfriend as dishonest as you are.
77. Hey, there! I just wanted to let you know that I'm really pissed off at you right now. You do this all the time, and it's really annoying. Can you please try to be more careful?
78. You ruined my life! You're nothing but a worthless idiot who can't even take care of yourself!
79. One last time, you mess up. And I'm done with you.
80. Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I'm not happy with the way things are going and I'm going to leave now. You're incompetent and I don't feel like working with you.
81. Hey, you! Leave my property now! You're not welcome here!
82. Hey, you. You're an entitled jerk who thinks it's okay to just take what you want. You never think about the consequences or how you're impacting others. You're a selfish brat who should just grow up.
83. Hey, you knocked over my drink! You're lucky I don't have any real anger toward you, but I really hate when people knock things over and make a mess!
84. Hey! I hate when they do that. It's so choppy and it makes the writing really hard to read. Can you please fix it?
85. Hey you! You seem like a pretty cool person! But lately, you've been acting really angry and mean. I don't know what's been wrong, but it's kind of making me feel unsafe. Could you please try to calm down and be nicer to people? It would make a lot of people happy.
86. Hi! You really dropped the ball on this one! I'm not sure what you were thinking, but this just isn't acceptable. I expect better from you, and I'm not going to stand for this kind of thing. Get your act together, and make things right ASAP!
87. Hey you, I just wanted to let you know that I'm really angry right now and I'm going to do something really bad. I hope you're having a great day.
88. Hey, you! You think you're so great because you have all these friends, but behind their backs, you're talking trash about them. I hope you know what you're doing to them. You're a mean, selfish person, and you need to stop.
89. Hey, I'm so angry right now. You left me all upset and feeling fucked up. You never even said goodbye or anything. You just walked away like we were nothing to you. I don't know what I was thinking when I married you. You're a fucking coward.
90. Now, who the hell does she think she is? Coming over here and telling me what to do? Just who the hell does she think she is? I'll show her who's boss- if that's what she thinks she's doing.
91. Hey, screw you! I don't want anything to do with you and your stupid ass life. You're a waste of space and I hope you die a slow, painful death.
92. Hey you, I'm pissed because you won't stop nagging me! You're constantly asking me to do things, and when I say no, you don't take it well. I can't take this anymore, so just stop it already!
93. I can't believe you would do this! I thought we were together! You are so mean!
94. Hey, you! Stop being so selfish and take some of the food for yourself! You're the one constantly asking for food, and you won't even share with your friends!
95. Hey, I'm really pissed off at you right now! You made a stupid decision and you're paying for it. I hope you realize what you've done and how much damage you've done to our relationship. I'm done with you.
96. You made a mistake and you're going to have to deal with the consequences. I'm done with you.
97. Hey, you selfish jerk! You left me stranded on the side of the road! I was just about to give you a lift when you walked away! You can't just leave people stranded like that!
98. Hey, where are you? I was looking forward to seeing you today. I was planning on working on our project together. But now I guess you're busy with something else. Whatever. I'll see you around.
99. Hey, dummy. I thought you were smart. But clearly, you're not. Maybe you should go back to school and study. I'm glad I don't have to waste my time with you.
100. Why are you so angry all the time? You hate yourself and everyone around you. You need to get help.
101. Hey, fuck off. I don't care what you think.
102. Hey, you! I'm angry because you pulled that stupid stunt with the coaster again. It's the third time this month, and it's getting really old. Stop messing with things that don't belong to you! Stop it right now!
103. Hey, you! Leave my boyfriend alone! He's not yours to take! He doesn't belong to you, and you sure as hell don't deserve him!
104. Hey there, jerk! I hope you're having a crappy day! I can't believe you would do that to me! I'm so done with you!
105. Hey there, jerk! I hope you're having a crappy day! I can't believe you would do that to me! I'm so done with you!
106. Hey, you! I'm so angry with you right now. You've been a total jerk to me all week and I can't take it anymore! Quit treating me like dirt and come talk to me like an actual human being would!
107. Hey you! Why do people do this? Why can't they just get along? Can't we all just be happy and enjoy each other's company? Why is it so hard? Seriously, can someone just tell these people to get over it and get along? It's not like they're going to force anyone to like them, but it would be nice if they would just show a little consideration for those around them.
108. Just because you say you're not interested doesn't mean I can't look. And, FYI, I think you're ugly.
109. Hey you! I'm so angry right now! You did this to me and I can't believe you would do something like this. I'll never forgive you.
110. Hey dad, you never come to my soccer games. You're supposedly so supportive. I'm disappointed in you.
111. Hey! I've had it with you! You always give me a hard time and it's really starting to wear on my patience. I think it's time you learned your place and stopped making me mad.
112. I'm so angry right now! You woke me up early in the morning just to tell me you're moving out! What the hell is wrong with you?
113. Hey, loser. I hope you choke on that $8 worth of chicken you ate for lunch.
114. I'm so angry! You never clean up after yourself! This place is a disaster!
115. Hey, you! I'm really, really angry right now! I can't believe you would do something like this - it's really unfair and it's not very nice!
116. Hey! You left your laptop at my place, can you please give it back? I would really appreciate it!
117. Hey, you! If you can't respect my privacy, well, you can get lost! It's been great knowing you, and I'll summarize this entire debacle by saying that if you can't respect someone's boundaries, you're nothing more than a rude, inconsiderate piece of sh*t!
118. Hey, so it turns out that you're just like all the other guys - you only care about yourself. You won't even try to understand why I'm so angry, or why I deserve better. I thought we had something special, but it's clear now that I was WRONG. You're just a selfish jerk who doesn't care about anything but himself. Good luck finding someone who is worth your time.
119. Hey, you! Yeah, you! Just thought you'd like to know that I really didn't appreciate your ingrateful comments about my new dress! I really did put a lot of thought into picking it out and it's really not something you can just go buy at the store! So, thanks for rubbing it in my face!
120. I'm so angry right now. You stupid jerk, why couldn't you have just stayed home?
121. Hey you! Get your act together, we've been waiting months for this project and now you're not even ready!? Fine, we'll do it ourselves!
122. Hi, You've really taken me to the mat this time! I've had it with your crap! You're a jerk, and I don't care how good-looking you are - I never want to see you again!
123. Hey! I'm getting really pissed off here. First of all, you bailed on our date. Second of all, you're calling me all kinds of names. Third of all, you're emailing me with all of your problems instead of dealing with them face-to-face. I'm sick of this. You need to grow up and deal with your problems like a grown-up.
124. Hey, I'm so angry right now. What kind of crap is this?! I'm ready to blow!
125. Hey, you! Come over here and talk to me. I need to talk to someone about how you're acting. I'm not comfortable being around you anymore.
Birthday Wishes, Messages, and Texts for Baby Boy and Girl
Funny Love Messages For Boyfriend & Girlfriend
AIDS Awareness Messages and Texts – AIDS Day Wishes
Christmas Wishes for Girlfriend – Christmas Love Messages