Wedding wishes and messages tend to be overlooked in favor of celebrating the actual event. But sending them belatedly can be a thoughtful way to show your appreciation for the couple's special day. Here are some reasons why sending belated wedding wishes and messages can be a great way to show your support:
1. They Can Express Joy and Happiness on Their Big Day
Many couples are likely to feel joy and happiness on their big day, no matter when they receive wedding wishes and messages. Sending them belatedly can remind the couple that you're happy for them, even if you're not able to be there in person.
2. They Can Help to Keep the Memory of the Wedding Alive
Many couples tend to forget the details of their wedding day. Sending belated wedding wishes and messages can help to keep the memory of the event alive for the couple and their guests.
3. They Can Express Sympathy and Condolences
Many couples are likely to feel sadness and disappointment on their wedding day, no matter when they receive wedding wishes and messages. Sending them belatedly can help to express sympathy and condolences for the couple and their guests.
4. They Can Help to Build a Stronger Relationship
Sending belated wedding wishes and messages can help to build a stronger relationship between the couple and their guests. By sending them a message or a wish, you can demonstrate your appreciation for their special day.
Below are various belated wedding wishes and messages;
1. Congratulations on your wedding! I'm so happy for you and wanted to wish you a happy life together. I hope your wedding was everything you wanted it to be.
2. May your marriage be blessed with kids, peace, and love!
3. Hi, I hope you and your partner are having a great day. I wanted to wish you both a happy wedding!
4. Wishing your special day to be the best ever. It's a beautiful day for love.
5. Hey, [name]! I just saw those pictures at the wedding, and you looked amazing in that dress. Congrats on your big day! Praying you guys have an amazing marriage.
6. Sending your belated wedding wishes. Did you have a great time?
7. Hey, we were just at your reception last night but didn't get a chance to say congrats. I wish you the best in this marital journey.
8. Congratulations! I hope this day was amazing for you. I'm so excited to see you married, and I can't wait to get married one day. Let's keep in touch.
9. Last week's wedding was magical and unforgettable. We hope you had a great time! Sending you love, hugs, and kisses.
10. Hope you're having a great day! I wish my best friend and her husband the happiest of married lives. Here's hoping for many more years of happiness.
11. Hi [name], I didn't forget about you! Happy belated wedding day to you.
12. It's been so crazy lately - hope this finds you well. Congratulations on your wedding! Love, your bestie.
13. Hey, It was such a pleasure catching up. I hope you're still having a great time at your wedding.
14. Here’s wishing you all the best on your big day!
15. I'm sorry I waited until the last minute to send a wedding wish!
16. Hey, so I wanted to send you a belated wedding wish.
17. Oh! I'm so sorry I missed your wedding! Happy belated wedding.
18. So sorry we couldn't be there in person for your wedding, but we sent you some amazing wishes and messages! We hope you're well and enjoying married life.
19. Congratulations [name], I can't believe how fast time flies! Sending you my best wishes.
20. Your wedding was beautiful & I'm honored that we had the chance to spend the day together.
21. Hey ____, happy belated wedding wishes! Here are the best things I love about you; your support and care for the people around you are so special.
22. I hope your wedding was amazing! We wish you the best.
23. Hey, I hope your wedding was amazing and all the details were just as you wanted. Congrats, friend!
24. Hey, it's been a while since we last talked. I hope your wedding was everything you dreamed of and more. Here's to your happily ever after.
25. Hey friend. I just wanted to send you a big congratulations on your big day. We're so happy for you and we hope that the newlyweds have a great honeymoon!
26. It's been a crazy year for you, but I'm so glad to see you're doing well in your new life! Here's wishing you a happy marriage.
27. My bestie got married! Congratulations on your wedding day. I hope the day was perfect and everything was beautiful.
28. Congrats on your Big Day! I wanted to send my heartfelt congratulations and share some love.
29. Hey [name], I love the cake you made for your wedding! Let's get together and have a slice this weekend!
30. Congratulations! I wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness.
31. Wishing you a happy belated wedding! I hope your amazing day was a roller coaster of fun.
32. Greetings, friend! I hope you had a good time at your wedding.
33. Sending you my best wishes for your marriage! I hope your wedding was as amazing as ours.
34. May your memories be as beautiful as the day when you first laid eyes on each other.
35. Hey! I hope your wedding was everything you dreamed of!
36. I wish I could have been there for your wedding, but at least I was able to send you some great wedding wishes and messages. Have a great married life.
37. Oh, wow! You got married? Congratulations! I'm sorry for being such a flake, I was busy and forgot all about your wedding.
38. Hey, so I just wanted to send you a belated wedding congratulations!
39. Hey, I'm so sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I just found out about the wedding a few weeks ago and it's been crazy. I hope that you're doing well.
40. Hope you had a great wedding!
41. I want to send you a big congratulations on your wedding! You're one of the most amazing people I know and can't wait to celebrate with you in 20xx.
42. Congratulations! I hope your wedding was everything you dreamed of. I wish you a happy married life.
43. Best wishes to you and your husband, Joe. Be happy in your marriage and God bless you both.
44. Congrats! May you find all the happiness you deserve in your marriage.
45. Heya! Just wanted to send a belated congratulations to you and your husband. May you have many happy years together.
46. Congratulations on your wedding! We're so happy for you and know you'll have a wonderful time!
47. Hey, congratulations on your wedding!
48. Hey, I'm so sorry I was out of town during the wedding! Hope you are able to relax and enjoy your honeymoon now. Here's to many years ahead together.
49. It's great to hear from you! Happy Belated Wedding Wishes and Best Wishes for a Happily Ever After.
50. Hi friend! Wishing you a happy belated wedding.
51. I wish I could be there with you on this day, to see you walk towards each other.
52. Hey, it's been a great year. I just wanted to wish you and your wife/groom/significant other a happy belated wedding day.
53. Hey, hope you are doing great! I can't wait to see you. Happy Belated Birthday.
54. Hi, [name]! Happy wedding day! Here are the wishes and messages from your friends at work; ...
55. Congratulations on your wedding! Sending you a big hug, and hope your honeymoon is amazing.
56. Sending you happy belated wedding wishes, friend! Hope this email makes it to you in time. Here's wishing your day is full of love.
57. Hey, I just wanted to send you a message of support and encouragement for your new marriage.
58. So sorry, I didn't have time to send you a message while you were getting married!
59. What a wonderful day for such an incredible wedding. Congrats, love! I wanted to send you my best wishes.
60. Sending you a big hug from the open air! Sending you wishes of love and happiness on one of the most important days in your lives.
61. Congratulations on your big day! It's always my pleasure to wish you well.