Wedding engagement wishes and messages for a sister can be a very special way to show her how much you care about her and want her to be happy on her special day. They can also be a way to express your excitement for the future and to tell her how much you look forward to her wedding.
Below are various wedding engagement wishes and messages to a sister;
1. Congrats on getting engaged! I'm so excited for you, and your new life together. I hope you're as happy as I'll be for the rest of my life.
2. It's our special day! I hope you're inside and having a great time. We love you so much.
3. Hey, I just wanted to let you know how much I love you. Thanks for always being there for me, and supporting me in everything that I do.
4. You are the sister that I love and cherish with all my heart. From the bottom of my heart congratulations.
5. You're so special, we wanted to wish you a happy married life, in advance, before your big day! Congrats!
6. You're great at persuading people - you've convinced me to use your new hashtag for your wedding. Congrats once again dear.
7. Just want to say thank you for always being so good to me and congratulations on your engagement.
8. On this special day, I wish you a happy engagement!
9. Hey, sister! Here's a little something to get you into the mood for our upcoming wedding. Love you!
10. Congratulations, you are officially engaged!
11. Hey sis, I know you're getting married soon and I'm so excited to be your bridesmaid!
12. Hey, so we're here! We hope you're having a fabulous time and that this is a curated time of celebration. Your ceremony would be beautiful and the love's in the air.
13. Congratulations! I'm SO happy for you two! And so proud of your commitment to love and companionship.
14. I'm so excited for you and [name]! Let me know when you feel ready to send those wedding invitations!
15. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Sending you (and the lucky guy) some love and congratulations.
16. You're the best sister! Let's have a party to get ready for your wedding in style.
17. Thank you for sharing your special day with me! Let's have a date over coffee and catch up in person to talk about the wedding.
18. I am so excited to see you tonight at your wedding. Congratulations!
19. Hey sis, I hope your bridal shower is going well! This is my first time, in a long while, sending you a message, but I wanted to let you know that I cannot wait for your wedding.
20. Congratulations on your engagement!
21. Sending you warm kisses from the bottom of my heart, with my love and encouragement. Congratulations!
22. I can't wait to watch you walk down the aisle! Congratulations on your engagement, sister!
23. I hope you're getting crazy excited for your perfect day in October!
24. I'm so excited to see you walking down the aisle and be your bridesmaid.
25. Congrats on your engagement! I hope you celebrate in style. I’m so excited.
26. Congratulations, you're engaged. We are so excited for you.
27. Congratulations! You're getting married, and we're so excited for you!
28. We can't wait to see you at the wedding in two weeks!
29. You deserve the perfectly choreographed dream wedding, so we've got you covered. Come see what we have to offer.
30. Hey there, sister! Here's wishing you and your spouse a lifetime of love, laughter, and happiness. May your days always be filled with good memories.
31. I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see you on your wedding day and you in the dress! Let's party tonight.
32. What an amazing day! I'm so excited for the wedding and for you & your new hubby! Here's wishing you the best of luck.
33. Congratulations on the engagement! And thank you for being the sister I always wanted!
34. I'm so excited for you and your fiancé, I can't wait for your wedding day! Here's wishing you a lifetime of love.
35. I'm so excited that you're getting married. Cheers to a happy ever after story.
36. We are so happy to see you find your sweetheart- we know you will make each other complete.
37. Hope your plans for the big day work out! I'm so excited to be a part of this event with you.
38. Welcome to your day! Here's wishing you a lifetime of happiness with your new partner. I love you and can't wait to see what the future has in store for our family.
39. Congratulations on your new journey together!
40. Here's to the start of your life together! I can't wait for you to get married.
41. Congratulations on your engagement! May your happiness and love last beyond the years as you spend them together.
42. Congratulations, [NAME]! I'm so excited to be a part of your wedding.
43. You're the best sister ever! I'm so excited for you and [NAME] You'll be such a beautiful bride.
44. Congratulations on your engagement. You're going to be a beautiful bride! Let's celebrate.
45. Soon, the world will know that you're the Princess of love! Can't wait to see your handsome Prince Charming at the altar! We're so excited for you.
46. Congratulations to you and your future spouse! XOXO
47. I hope all goes well for you today with your bridal shower. You're sure to have so much fun on your special day! -Your sister
48. Congratulations to you and your partner on your engagement! We're excited to share in the happiness xoxo.
49. Congratulations on becoming engaged! We are so excited about your upcoming wedding and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness.
50. Congratulations on your engagement! I'm so excited for you.
51. I'm so glad you chose him, sis! The love is just flowing. I can't wait to dance at your wedding.
52. Hey sis! Just wanted to check in and say congrats on your engagement. I hope you're getting married soon.
53. Hey sister, hope you're doing well! Congratulations on your engagement! Just wanted to send my love & congrats!
54. I am so excited for your wedding! Wishing you love, happiness, and success.
55. Congratulations, you're engaged!
56. Congratulations and best wishes for you and your new husband! We hope to see you soon.
57. Don't worry, I'm here for you! Sending my love and good wishes for your wedding.
58. Hey Sister, I'm so excited! You are the most important person in the world to me, and I can't wait to share your special day with you.
59. Congrats on your engagement!
60. Hey sis! Congratulations on your engagement! Having a friend on the other side of the aisle can be stressful, so I wanted to send you this message to help ease some of that stress.
61. We know you love each other already, but we wanted to remind you of how amazing your Wedding Day will be!