There are many benefits to sending funny wedding wishes and messages. Wedding jokes and laughter are sure to light up the day and make everyone feel happy. Sending funny wedding messages can also help to keep the mood light and help to avoid any tension or stress. Additionally, sending funny wedding messages can help to create a lasting memory that everyone can enjoy.
Below are various funny wedding wishes and messages;
1. I'm going to love my wedding and everything about it so much!
2. Awww, I love the way you twirled around on that dance floor! Have a great marriage.
3. I'm all for making the most of our special day, but I need quality time too.
4. 'It's your big day, so let me handle the planning while you focus on the details'.
5. A human life commitment is a beautiful thing. Don't be afraid to put your love out there.
6. Oh, I can't believe my wedding is coming up!
7. I wish you all the luck in the world!
8. He's always on your mind and you can't wait for the big day but now is your time to be real.
9. I'm so excited about my wedding, but I can't decide on a perfect marriage proposal!
10. I'm so excited to be your maid of honor! You deserve a celebration like no other.
11. Happy wedding day, my love! I hope your day is filled with laughter and love.
12. I'm so happy I can finally FLOURISH at this wedding.
13. Checking on the sexy onesie and matching shorts for your honeymoon...
14. I'm giving you until the end of the night to get your mind off all that wedding planning. Have a drink and we'll talk later, I mean it.
15. 'May every day be a happy day and every night be a peaceful one'.
16. I'm so sorry, I missed the wedding. But please keep me in the loop on all your important life events.
17. I'm so happy that you're on your way to get hitched!
18. All joking aside, congratulations on your upcoming marriage!
19. Hey bride and groom! I'm an expert on happy things, so I've written up some funny wedding wishes for you! Check them out.
20. When you say I do, let's make sure your wedding is unforgettable.
21. Hey, we're getting married. And I hope you love our zany and unique wedding vows! But there's no better way to share them than with the people who matter most: our friends and family.
22. Hey, it's your day! You deserve to see yourself or your loved ones in the best light.
23. I hope this will be the best day ever!
24. I can't wait to see everyone when I get married.
25. Hey, did you know that your wedding is going to be perfect?
26. So you're getting married, Congrats!
27. Hey Suga, I think you should wear this dress with the tiny straps and the bodysuit.
28. Hey girl! I hope you're having a great time with your hubby-to-be!
29. 'To my future son-in-law, I'm glad you accepted our invitation to be at our wedding. From the moment your mom told me about you I knew we were going to have a great time at the wedding and we've had a blast ever since!'
30. *Hugs* I hope your wedding is amazing! We can't wait to see pics :)
31. I hope your wedding is as extraordinary and memorable as the memories that you've made with my favorite person.
32. Your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event and we hope you enjoy your day!
33. Like I told your parents before the day, 'I will never abandon you.'
34. Hope you're ready for your big day, my friend.
35. Congrats! You're really in for a treat because I'm the officiant of your wedding this weekend!
36. Did you just tie the knot? Congratulations on your big day! I love being part of your newlywed life.
37. Hey, there's something I've been thinking about - a word of advice from an old man to his son-in-law: 'Don't let this go to your head!'.
38. Wish you all the best for your wedding.
39. Just saw your profile photo on Facebook and we're totally hitting it off! Let's get married pretty soon!
40. You're a good person and I could tell from the start. But this is a moment of truth where you need to show your true colors.
41. This year, your wedding is going to be the best day of your life. Plus, I know you have some funny friends and family members, and so do they.
42. My mom mailed me a newspaper full of wedding articles and ads recently. That was weird.
43. What do you want most for your wedding? Watch me say it in emoji!
44. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
45. Oh no! You got married and forgot to tell your friends and family about it?
46. Congrats on your _______ marriage! Remember to send us a message that requests a cake with a fire 🔥, since you take your love so seriously.
47. You may think your wedding day is all about you, but really it's about your guests!
48. A wish to say: May your marriage be as funny as the love you share.
49. It's your day and I'd rather be your officiant.
50. You and Mr. [name] are going to get married in a few days. I wish you an awesome married life.
51. I'm getting married soon, and I can't wait for all of our friends to show up! Can you send one last message for me?
52. Hey, guess what? Let's get married.
53. Hey, I hope you're having a great day, and congrats on your wedding! We got some funny messages from our friends who didn't attend.
54. Who knew you'd be the one? Let's celebrate.
55. I'm the annoying friend who texts you on your blind date!
56. It sounds like this day is going to be insane, but remember that you're not alone. I'm here with you.
57. Do you have a special message for the bride and groom? Write your own wedding wishes to inspire them.
58. I hope your wedding is filled with love and laughter because that is what a wedding is all about.
59. Hey, spouse-to-be! I hope you're having a great time planning your wedding. Here's some inspiration for your big day.
60. 'Today is the most exciting day of my life and I can't believe I get to spend it with you!'
61. Best wishes to you on your wedding day and I hope nothing goes wrong ;-).
62. This is for the lovebirds who are getting married in a few days. Keep your marriage long and happy.
63. I can't believe it's almost the big day! A wedding, for you and for us. I hope we have a wonderful, long, and happy life together.
64. Let's get ready for the wedding! I can't wait for this day to come so you and I can say 'I do'.
65. Hey, friend! Happy wedding day to you and your spouse!
Afternoon Wishes and Messages
Good Morning Messages for Husband
Good Morning Messages For Wife
Goodbye Messages For Boyfriend