There's no better feeling than walking across the stage to receive your diploma, but what do you say to your boyfriend when he graduates? Here are some graduation wishes for a boyfriend that will make his day!
1. Hey, there are tons of opportunities and my heart is bursting with excitement for your future. I'm so proud of you.
2. You're the best ever, and I can't believe you chose me. I'm excited for the future ahead, but it would be nice if you could still hang out and have some fun.
3. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and happiness that is endless.
4. I can't believe you're graduating next year! I know this is going to be a big change for you and me, but don't forget to make time for some fun. Whether it's just the two of us catching up at a coffee shop or a weekend trip that we've been planning since last year, let's stick together through the changes and have some great memories.
5. Congratulations, my love! You did it! I'm so proud of you.
6. Hey, it's your last year of high school!
7. I promise I'll be the best girlfriend ever from here on out!
8. It's been a great year, but no one knows how a year can go by. I'll miss you this time of transition. Best of luck with the next chapter!
9. Hey honey, I hope you're excited! We've been waiting for this day for so long. I can't wait to see how your life unfolds from here on out. Wish you all the best.
10. It’s been a pleasure watching you grow up, I hope we see each other soon.
11. I'm so proud of you for graduating today. I want to give you this message to wish you a great life ahead.
12. Thank you for being my boyfriend and for all the love that has found its way into my life.
13. It's hard to believe that you're going to be pursuing your dream and away from me. I know that I'll always have you in my heart.
14. Hey babe! I just want to send you a quick, handwritten note to say my heart is full of love and happiness for you on graduation day. Let's celebrate your hard work.
15. Congratulations, I love you and am so proud of you for all your accomplishments! Can't wait to take on your future with you.
16. Hey! It's time to send you some graduation wishes, and I wanted to send you something to celebrate the last few months of school.
17. Hey, I hope everything is going great! Here's a video with my best wishes for the upcoming grad party. And in case you need me, I'll be rooting for you.
18. It's time for you to celebrate your accomplishments with a sweet graduation toast.
19. Congrats on your big important day! You've been (in so many ways) a part of my journey and I'm so honored to have been with you at the end.
20. It's hard to say goodbye, isn't it? But it's time for you to soar. Fly high and don't worry about me.
21. Congratulations on graduating! I'm so proud of all the hard work you've put in. I know this exam is your ticket to success.
22. Can you believe it's finally time to say goodbye to the school days? I'm so excited for you and your bright future.
23. Congratulations on completing college!
24. Congrats on your graduation! I'm so proud of you.
25. I'm going to miss you so much. Having you in my life is a blessing that I'll cherish forever. Best of luck
26. Hey babe, I want to wish you so much happiness and many new adventures. Remember -I'll be here for you and always be your support.
27. Hey sweetie, I know it's been a crazy ride these past few years, but I'm so proud of all you've accomplished. You deserve this.
28. Hey there, this is your girlfriend. I hope you have a great time at your graduation today! Want to make sure you have the best time ever? Here's my gift for your graduation.
29. I'm sad to say that this is the end of our journey together. I want us to stay in touch, so I'm sending you a graduation card and message.
30. I'm so excited to see what the future brings for you. I want you to be successful, but mostly I love you my best friend.
31. Hey, I know it's been a while since we graduated, but I think about you every day. I hope your life is going well and remember how much you mean to me.
32. My heart is so full of pride for you and your accomplishments. I have absolutely no words. You've achieved so much, and I'm so proud of you.
33. So glad you've made so many memories here. You're the best.
34. I know that you're going to be graduating soon, and I can't believe we've been able to go through this whole thing together. Just know that I'll always love you.
35. Congratulations, graduating with honors! Your friends and family are so proud of you.
36. The next chapter of your life is starting soon. Your future is bright, full of possibility.
37. Congratulations on your graduation! I know that you're going to be amazing.
38. The world is your oyster, baby - what will you do with it? Happy graduation, darling.
39. Congratulations! I know you'll make a big difference in the world. Let me take this opportunity to send my best wishes and know that you are always on my mind.
40. I'm so excited for you. I hope your graduation is a success and that this marks the beginning of many great things for you!
41. You're one of a kind and I'm incredibly proud to call you my boyfriend! Congrats on graduating.
42. Congrats on that big day! I just wanted to send you a quick message.
43. Hey, I want to let you know that I'm so proud and excited for you.
44. It's hard to believe you're already through with school, but it's been an amazing journey! I'm so proud of you and your accomplishments. I love you.
45. Hey, it's your last day at school and your last day as a student. I can't believe you're finally graduating from University. Let me make this special for you.
46. Here's wishing you the best in your future and staying strong. You're going to do amazing things.
47. Hi, the class of 20xx here! We're sending you graduation wishes and messages to celebrate everything you've accomplished.
48. You're the most important person in my life, the one I'm always thinking about. Wish you all of the best in your hard work.
49. I wish I could take the feelings you feel right now and hold them in my heart forever. I hope this new journey takes your mind to places you never imagined.
50. Hey baby, I know it's crazy how fast time has flown by and that you're almost done with college. I'm just so excited for our future! Can’t believe we're going to be married soon.
51. Yo, I'm so excited for you. Love you.
52. I wish you the best in all your endeavors and hope that your future is bright and wonderful.