When it comes to celebrating the first day of school, there are so many benefits to sending Happy First Day of School Wishes and Messages. For starters, it helps to get the kids excited for school and ready to learn. It also sets the tone for a positive and successful school year. Additionally, sending a first day of school message is a great way to show your support for your child’s education and all of their hard work.
Starting the school year off on the right foot is so important, and there are few better ways to do that than by sending your child a Happy First Day of School Wish or Message. It’s a simple act that can make a big difference. So, if you’re looking for a little inspiration, here are some of the best Happy First Day of School Wishes and Messages to send to your child.
“I’m so excited for you to start school! I know you’re going to do great things this year. I’m proud of you and I’ll be cheering you on every step of the way!”
“Wishing you a fantastic first day of school! I know you’re going to rock it! I can’t wait to hear all about your day when you get home.”
“I know there will be challenges and tough days, but I also know that you can handle anything that comes your way. I’m so proud of you and I’m excited to see all that you accomplish this year.”
“Sending you lots of love on your first day of school! I’m grateful for everything you’ve already accomplished and I know you’re going to do great things this year.”
“Wishing you a happy and successful first day of school! I know you’re going to make the most of this year and I can’t wait to see all that you achieve.”
“I’m excited for you to start this new chapter in your life! I know you’re going to do great things and I can’t wait to hear all about your adventures in school.”
“I’m so proud of you and everything you’ve already accomplished. I know you’re going to have a great year and I can’t wait to see all that you achieve. Wishing you a happy first day of school!”
Below are some more Happy First Day of School Wishes and Messages that can be sent by parents, tutors, guardians, etc.;
1. Today's the day! Congratulations on your first day of school. Start off with some good vibes.
2. You made it! You're ready for your first day of school.
3. First Class..... Off To A Successful Year!
4. We are sending you big hugs from the entire School family on the first day of school! Stay tuned for all your daily school updates.
5. Sending you a heartfelt welcome to your new school year! We are happy you are now a student here.
6. Wishing you a happiness-filled first day of school.
7. Congratulations on your First Day of School! I hope this school year is full of great memories, laughs, and new friends! Let's catch up soon.
8. So excited to see you out of bed today! Wishing you a happy first day of school.
9. Hey, let's get this year going right! Here's wishing you happy memories and good luck for the first day of school.
10. Wishing you a happy first day at school. Now that you're in the classroom, it's time to get your classes kicked off with a little bit of team spirit.
11. Hope today was amazing! We're sending lots of love your way.
12. Hey peeps, this is your first day of school. We've got lots of fun things to look forward to - make sure you're signed in!
13. Hi there! I hope your first day of school went well and that you're excited to learn more about your new campus. You deserve it.
14. Hi there, your first day of school is just around the corner!
15. I can't believe it's already the first day of school! Here are a few things I hope you do this year; make new friends, study harder, and participate in extra-curricular activities.
16. Hey sweetie! It's your first day of school and I know you're excited. We can't wait to hear all about it! Here's a little something to get you started.
17. You're officially on your way to awesome new experiences! I can't wait to see you throughout the year. Let's get this party started.
18. Hi, I am reaching out to wish your kid a Happy First Day of School.
19. It's the first day of a new school year, but that doesn't mean it has to be a scary thing. Let's celebrate the beginning with some delicious meal.
20. You look great today! Catch me up on your first day of school. I would love to know what happened.
21. I hope your first day at school was great! You're such an inspiration to us.
22. Good luck today. Have a safe and happy day. And stay in touch!
23. So excited to start our school year together! Grab a backpack, lunch box, and laptop bag - I'm sure we'll be buddies this school year.
24. It's that time of year again! I want you to know that I’m excited for the new school year.
25. Wishing you all the best on your first day of school!
26. Make it a great first day of school!
27. Happy First Day of School!!!!!
28. Hey, I hope your first day at school went great. Don't be a stranger - let's talk soon.
29. Happy First Day of School! I can't wait to tell you all about the new school year and all the activities planned out.
30. We've been waiting for you to come back from summer break. We miss you so much! Missed you on your first day of school yesterday, but we're here for you.
31. Sending you warm wishes for the first day of school!
32. Today's your first day of school! Here are a few ideas for your new year; join a sports team, study hard, and have fun.
33. I can't wait to see you in school this year!
34. Hey, first-day-of-schooler! I know you're celebrating the start of a new chapter in your life today, but you'll be celebrating it with the right people.
35. Congratulations! Our class is getting ready for our first day of school tomorrow. We're excited to meet you and see what you've been up to this summer. Heads up, we might be playing a game or a movie or something else fun after school!
36. So, it's your first day of school. I'm so excited for you! Let me tell you about my first day of school...
37. Today is the day you start your new school year! And here's wishing you all the best as you embark on this new adventure. I promise these years will be better than your last one.
38. Sending you a warm, happy welcome to the class of 20xx!
39. Best first day of school ever! I can't wait to see what the future has in store for me. I would make sure I have a great day and make new friends.
40. We're proud of you and all the progress that you're making. We know that you're going to have an amazing time at school, and we'll be cheering for you from the sidelines.
41. It's time for your first day back to school, and we want to wish you a great day! You're going to make amazing memories with your friends and teachers.
42. I hope your first day of school is off to an amazing start! Ready to get back into the grind? Sending you some love.
43. Congratulations on starting the school year! Here's wishing you a great day with tons of success.
44. Happy first day of school! You look amazing today.
45. Hey little angel, let your imagination fly with all the things that you can do! Let's learn more about what tomorrow holds. Happy first day of school.
46. You're going to have so much fun! Happy First Day of School.
47. You're finally back to school, and it feels amazing! I know that all you have in your mind is getting through school just like the last time - but we have a surprise for you.
48. Hey everyone! It's finally time to say goodbye to summer and hello to all you wonderful new students on your first day of school. I know it's been a long journey, but we're finally here!
49. We're so excited for the beginning of another year with you. We hope your first day is off to a great start.
50. It's my first day of school! I hope this year is full of new experiences, friends, and opportunities.
51. Hey! I hope you're excited about your first day of school!
52. Wishing you all the best on your first day of school! Celebrate like no one's watching.
53. Wishing you a wonderful first day of school!
54. So excited for back to school! Here's wishing you a First Day to remember.
55. Sending some love to all the back-to-schoolers out there! We're excited for another year.