People often feel the need to say goodbye when a loved one is
leaving, but often don't know what to say. Sending heartfelt goodbye
messages can be a helpful way to express your feelings and ensure that
the person you're saying goodbye to remembers you fondly. Here are
some benefits of sending goodbye messages:
-They make the person feel appreciated. A well-written, heartfelt goodbye message shows that you cared about the person and took time to remember them.
-They can help reduce stress. Sending a farewell message can help reduce feelings of anxiety or sadness in those receiving it. It can also help lessen the chance of experiencing post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) after a loved one's death.
-They provide closure.
Below are various heartfelt goodbye messages;
1. Before we say goodbye, please let's meet up one more time. This break is going to be hard for me.
2. Hey, I wanted to take a second to wish you all the best as you move to (insert name of your city here), and leave you with this beautiful card.
3. Hey, sorry to be leaving. But I hope you never forget how much you taught me.
4. Hey, I started a new life. The one where I'm finally on the right path. You mean everything to me and I hope you know that too. Take care of yourself and stay safe.
5. Remember when you told me your plans for the future? And I laughed at you and said it was too good to be true? Well, it's not so funny now, is it?
6. Hi! It's been a pleasure to have you on my team. Let me know if I can help you with anything moving forward - I'm always here for you.
7. It's been real and I'm going to miss you...
8. Hey, girl! It was great seeing you last night. I hope your days get better.
9. I'm so sorry we had to say goodbye. I'll be with you in my heart and would always be thinking of you.
10. It was so great to talk with you! We'll miss you.
11. I'm sorry, I won't be able to chat with you anymore. But please know that you'll always be in my heart!
12. My heart is exploding with sadness over this, but I have to leave. I will miss you so much, but we'll stay friends forever.
13. Last week was rough, but next week will be better. I'm leaving, but I hope all goes well.
14. My heart will always have a place for you, but it's time for me to say goodbye. Thank you for everything we've been through.
15. Lost one of the most special people in my life, who really made a difference. I loved talking to you & getting your advice. You're going to be missed.
16. It was really great to meet you. I want to thank you for being a part of my life and positively changing my perspective about life. I would miss you.
17. Just wanted to let you know that I've got your back, even on the days when I'm not in your corner. We'll meet again, soon.
18. I hope you're doing well. I'll miss you so much, but it's time to start the next chapter of my life.
19. I wish we had never met, but I'm glad we did. Thank you for all the memories.
20. Remember to not forget me!
21. Always remember me. Our relationship was good, don't forget about me.
22. Hey buddy, let's say goodbye one last time. I'll miss you.
23. Sending you a deep hug from here in Australia. I am already missing you.
24. It's been a pleasure working with you.
25. I'll miss you so much, the day after tomorrow is going to be really hard. Let me know when you'll be back.
26. Sending you love & good vibes for the last time. I'm so glad we met. Stay strong.
27. I've just finished reading your favorite book, but I will always remember you. Let's try to keep in touch.
28. I'm so sorry to see you go! Your memories mean the world to me. I'll cherish all of our memories for years to come.
29. Thinking of you with happy memories and good vibes. Sending lots of love.
30. Goodbye my friend, I'll always be with you in my thoughts.
31. Hey, I've really enjoyed our time together. But it's been a tough decision lately and we need to be apart. I hope you understand.
32. I hope we meet again.
33. I'm so sorry to hear that all the love you've got left is mostly in memories. Wish we could've saved those instead of goodbye messages.
34. I hope you had a great day, John. You're an awesome guy.
35. My heart is breaking. I'll always be grateful for all the memories that you shared with me but I need to move on.
36. Remember when we met in first grade? What fond memories we made. I would miss but cherish the memories we made.
37. It was really really really great meeting you! I hope our paths cross again.
38. Life happens. Let's be friends forever.
39. Our goodbyes aren't final, so let me be the first one to say that I appreciate your friendship and kind words. Let's chat soon about our future plans.
40. Hey I just wanted to say thanks for being an amazing friend, sorry we can't meet up today. Wish you a happy day and good luck.
41. Hey, it's been a pleasure having you here! I hope the next chapter in your life turns out just as amazing as this one.
42. I wish I could say goodbye, but that would break my heart. So I'll say goodbye on my terms.
43. Hey, I hope you have a good time on your vacation! We'll miss you when you are gone.
44. Yo, it's been a real pleasure catching up. I hope we see each other again around.
45. Sometimes it's hard to say goodbye, but I hope you can tell that I love you.
46. It's been a great run. I'll never forget the times we spent together.
47. I'll always remember you, even when your memories start to fail you.
48. We hope you had a wonderful stay. You would surely be missed.
49. Remember when you loved me? I loved you too but we have to go our separate ways.
50. As you enjoy your time as a grad, I want to thank you for everything that we've shared and I hope we can stay in touch. I love you.
51. We had so much fun together. Now it's time to go our separate ways- but we'll never forget the memories.
52. It's been a pleasure working with you.
53. Thank you for all the memories. Here's to a brighter tomorrow, full of happiness & love.
54. It's hard to say goodbye, but I hope it was good for you. Thanks for everything.
55. Are you moving away? I'm really going to miss you, but thank you for everything this past year. This has been the best time of my life.
56. It was an incredible journey. Thank you for everything.
57. Sending you some good vibes, I hope your day's filled with love and laughter.
58. Hey, it's been a while... I hope you're doing well! Thanks for being a part of my life.
59. It was a pleasure getting to know you. We hope you'll find a way to stay in touch.
60. Losing him was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. He was my everything.
61. I'm so sorry for the sudden goodbye, I hope you find your happiness somewhere.
62. Here's to saying goodbye to someone special. You would be missed.
63. You're a good friend, and I'm so grateful for everything you've done for me. Here's to many more years of friendship. It's unfortunate I have to move on and we have to say goodbye for now.
64. I can't thank you enough for all the memories you've made. I hope we can be friends again someday.
65. I'm sorry we didn't work out. I wish things could've been different.
66. It was so good to know you. I hope your life is full of all the love you deserve.