Giving birth is an incredible event, and it's only right to show your support by wishing the new mother all the best. Sending maternity leave wishes and messages is a wonderful way to show your care and concern. Here are three benefits of sending such messages:
i. It Shows That You Care
When you send a maternity leave wish, it shows the new mother that you're truly concerned about her health and well-being. It also shows that you're invested in her successful return to work.
ii. It Encourages New Mothers to Stay Engaged in Their Careers
New mothers should never feel like they have to give up their careers to take care of their babies. Sending a maternity leave message proves that you'resupportive, and it can help the new mother stay engaged in her career while she's taking some time to relax and heal.
iii. It Increases the Connections between Maternity Leave Absentees and New Mothers
When you send a maternity leave message, you're establishing connections with other new mothers. This way, you can support and encourage each other during this special time.
Below are various maternity leave wishes and messages;
1. Hey Momma, Just a little something to say congratulations. You're doing great!
2. Congrats Mama Bear! Sending you a big hug & lots of love with this little positive message. You are strong, capable, and so loved.
3. The best part about being pregnant is that you get to spend so much time with your little one! Congratulations on the new arrival and I hope it's a girl, so she'll be as lovely as you!
4. Congratulations! Let me know when you're going on maternity leave and I'll help you plan your return to work.
5. Congrats on becoming a new mom! We hope you enjoy your well-deserved maternity leave with so many new things to explore.
6. Dear Friend, Thank you for all your support and encouragement during my pregnancy. I am now on maternity leave and would love to stay in contact with you while I'm taking care of my newborn.
7. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! Take these last few weeks to cherish every moment, it'll be over before you know it.
8. Congratulations! You're going to be a Mom. We hope you have an amazing, healthy pregnancy and give birth to a healthy baby.
9. I'll miss you but so happy for your new little one! Sending love and hugs.
10. Warm wishes and congratulations on your new baby.
11. To my beautiful friend, thinking of you and your sweet family at this special time!
12. Congratulations! It's about to get a lot more exciting.
13. Congratulations, Mama! We wish you a safe & happy pregnancy with all the love in the world. Sending you this message to remind you that we care about you, no matter what.
14. Congrats! You are now a parent. Wishing you all the love, joy, and motherly advice a new mom could need.
15. Excitement, hope, and change are all over the air. We can't wait to see what life has in store for you!
16. Now that you're on maternity leave, make sure to take care of yourself! Your baby will thank you later.
17. A baby is a blessing. Congratulations on your new little one! We hope you are able to have some much-needed time off. Take care of yourselves and enjoy.
18. Thinking of you on your maternity leave. We would be excited to have you back, but wish you a smooth and stress-free time away from work. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.
19. On maternity leave, wishing you a happy + healthy transition into your new life.
20. Hi, Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! We hope you are feeling rested and ready for Motherhood.
21. Wishing you a speedy recovery! I know you'll be back on your feet in no time. We all miss seeing your smiling face around the office 😊
22. Sending you love and hugs for a healthy and restful pregnancy.
23. You're one of the strongest people I know. The baby will be here soon and you'll be just as strong. You can do anything.
24. You're going to be an awesome mom soon! Enjoy this special time with your little one - lots of love, [name]
25. We wish you all the best during your maternity leave and will miss you!
26. Congratulations! Here's to your future and a lifetime of happiness with your bundle of joy.
27. Sending you some love and positive vibes. Get ready for an amazing journey.
28. I hope you're feeling rested and refreshed after your maternity leave!
29. Sending you lots of love and wishes for a wonderful time! ❤️
30. Congratulations Mama!
31. You're about to embark on a journey unlike any other, and paving your own way is nothing but exhilarating. Here's wishing you a safe and happy pregnancy.
32. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!
33. Thinking of you today, congratulations on being a new mom. I'm looking forward to hearing about your baby's first milestones.
34. Congratulations on your new baby! We hope you enjoy this time with your little one and anticipate they will grow up to be a happy healthy person.
35. Congrats on your new bundle of joy! I can't wait to see you, whenever that is.
36. Congratulations dear friend! All the best to you and your new family member. From one mom to another, thank you for understanding! Best of luck in all your endeavors.
37. Congrats on becoming a new parent and future boss!
38. Sending lots of love your way! Congratulations on your new addition - we hope you have everything you need.
39. Wishing you a joyous and relaxing time as you nurture your little one!
40. Hey, congratulations on your new addition! We wish you all the best with your growing family.
41. Congratulations on bringing your bundle of joy into this world. Be sure to take care of yourself during this time, and know that you'll have our support here at work.
42. Sending you the biggest hug possible right now. We're so happy for you and so excited to meet this amazing little person who's going to rock our world just like they've rocked yours.
43. Sending you so much love and support on your maternity leave. You deserve the best!
44. Congrats on your new bundle of joy! You deserve a break and we're here to help.
45. Congrats on your new bundle of joy! You are going to be a great mom and we already love your little one so much <3
46. Hi, congratulations and a lot of love on your new arrival! We hope you enjoy your leave.
47. Sending much love and support to you at this very special time in your life. Here's to a healthy, happy, and wonderful new mommy.
48. I've got your back. Sending you a little love while you're on maternity leave.
49. Congratulations! This is a time of great joy and anticipation. You and your growing family are certain to have many happy memories and experiences in the years ahead.
50. Congratulations on your new little one. You're going to be an amazing parent.
51. Congrats, Mama! This new addition to your family is going to be a total joy.
52. Congrats on your new bundle of joy! Just remember to enjoy all the moments with your little one.
53. Congrats on your new bundle of joy! You deserve some all-encompassing care and love. Here's to you and your little one.
54. Hi, we're so excited for you! New motherhood is a life-changing experience.
55. Congratulations, mama! Looking forward to your maternity leave. Hang in there, momma! Love, Your Family
56. Congratulations! As you start this journey, we wish you all the best. You're going to be a great mom and dad.
57. Congratulations! You'll be the best mother in the world. Enjoy this time with your little one, it goes by so fast.
58. Congratulations on your new addition! Sending you love, hugs, and congratulations!
59. We're wishing you a happy and healthy maternity leave!
60. Sending lots of love and congrats to you. You're doing an amazing job - YOU'RE AMAZING!
Wedding Anniversary Wishes and Messages for Husband
Happy Friendship Day Wishes and Messages
I Miss You Messages For Mom After Death