Most people think that apologizing is a sign of weakness, but that's not always the case. There are times when apologizing can be seen as a strength because it shows that you're humble enough to admit your wrongs and do something to make up for them. If you've ever done something to hurt your girlfriend, then sending her a sorry message can be one of the best things you can do for her.
Saying sorry doesn't always mean that you're admitting defeat; sometimes it just means that you're willing to put your feelings aside in order to make things right again. When you apologize to your girlfriend, she'll appreciate the effort you put into making things right between the two of you. Plus, she'll know that you're capable of taking responsibility for your actions, which is a valuable trait to have.
Below are Sorry Messages For Girlfriend;
1. I'm sorry for not texting or calling you every day. I was really busy with school, work, and everything else in between. I miss you and want to give us another go.
2. I'm sorry I fell asleep last night. I'm not trying to be distant, it just happened so quickly.
3. I know I kept pushing you away, but I'm finally ready to make this work! You're my life and I want to be with you - I love you.
4. Hi, I didn't mean to upset you last night. Let's focus on the good things that happened and move forward.
5. Hi, I promised that I was going to spend the day with you. Could you please forgive me for not keeping our promise?
6. Darling, I'm sorry for making plans without you, but I had an emergency that forced me to act quickly. You're the most important person in my life and nobody will ever replace you.
7. Hey, things got a little heated the other night. I know I handled it poorly and I wasn't at my best. I just wanted to say sorry for hurting you.
8. Hey, I know I keep messing up, but that's not my intention. Can you forgive me?
9. I'm sorry I was too caught up in the moment to notice that you asked me to help out with something and now it's a mess.
10. I know I've been really bad recently and I promise to change. Have you forgiven me yet?
11. Please forgive me for making you feel less than you are. I was blinded by anger and frustration when I said the things I did.
12. I'm sorry for being so hard on you all the time. I just had a lot of anxiety about things lately and I needed you to know that. Let's start over and get back.
13. I'm sorry but I messed up, we're going to start over.
14. I'm sorry I didn't stay with you last night. I was too tired to hang out :(
15. I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday. I should've listened more to you. Let me make it up to you by taking you out for a night out.
16. Hey there, I hope you're doing well. I just wanted to apologize for being so out of touch lately and letting you down.
17. Ouch, sorry about that. I didn't mean to upset you. Let's make up with some cuddles and kisses.
18. I'm sorry for being so stupid. I made you upset and it was not okay. I want to apologize for that. Let me do anything to make it up to you.
19. You're right. You always know what to say. I'm sorry for making you feel frustrated and angry with me.
20. You were right, I'm sorry for not respecting your privacy. Please forgive me and don't stop talking to me.
21. I'm sorry I made you feel bad today. Can you forgive me?
22. I'm sorry for what I did last night, I know it was hard for you. Let's talk this out and the next time things get tough, I'll be there.
23. I'm sorry babe, I know I shouldn't have done that. Please forgive me!
24. Hey, sorry I missed your call last night. I was in a meeting and couldn't answer the phone. Yes, the meeting was important and yes, I'm sorry for leaving you in.
25. Hey, I'm sorry. I should have been more considerate of your feelings yesterday. Let me know if you're still mad, and I'll stay away for a while.
26. I'm sorry for how I acted the other night. Let's talk about it.
27. Hey, it was great catching up with you last week! I had a great time. But I'm so sorry for what happened, it really was a total bummer.
28. As I apologized to you so many times, it's no longer necessary for me to keep repeating them. It's up to you if you want me to make it up by saying sorry.
29. Hey, it's been a while. I'm so sorry that I didn't call this weekend, but I was tired and felt like crap.
30. I'm sorry for the way I acted.
31. I saw that you were upset earlier and I wish I could take it back. Seeing you cry like that made me feel really awful. I'm sorry. Let's talk about it tomorrow.
32. Hey babe, I'm sorry for yesterday. I hope you don't mind that I went out with my friends.
33. You were right, I was wrong.
34. I know I wasn't being the best today. Like really not. And I'm sorry for that. Let's talk when you get home.
35. I'm sorry I yelled last night. I swear it wasn't on purpose - but now that I know how amazing you are, it won't happen again.
36. I'm sorry for leaving.
37. Hi, I'm sorry for being an idiot yesterday. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Let's start over.
38. Hi, sweetie! I'm sorry for the things I did that made you feel uncomfortable. I want to make this up to you.
39. I'm sorry, baby. I shouldn't have gone out with that girl last night. Promise me you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
40. I want to apologize for my recent behavior, let's start over.
41. You know I would never hurt you intentionally. I love you so much. Please forgive me, baby.
42. I'm sorry I got so angry last night.
43. Hi, I'm sorry I was rude. Let's do something fun and make up for lost time.
44. I'm sorry dear. I let you down, and it doesn't feel great to admit that to myself either. The last few weeks have been difficult for me without you around, but it has been a learning experience.
45. You see, I had a lot of thinking to do over the past couple of days. And I wasn't being myself because of all that thinking. And in turn, I'm sorry for bringing up bad memories.
46. The one and only thing I've always done is love you with all my heart, you are a bright spot in the darkest of days. But I've made some mistakes along the way and can't hide my feelings any longer. I am sorry for any hurt I have brought you.
47. I'm sorry. I put too much pressure on you, and it made you feel bad. I know that's not how I wanted to make you feel. Let me help make this right.
48. I'm sorry for giving you a hard time. I'm really really sorry.
49. Hi there, this is a sorry message for you today. I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your efforts and help, and how sorry I am that I was such a burden.
50. Hi! I was wrong...I should have listened to you. Please forgive me for my bad behavior.
51. We'll always be together, but I want you to know that I'm sorry for all the pain and loss that we experienced in our short time together.
52. Hey, sorry for leaving the game last night - I didn't realize how late it was and I had to go home. Let's have ice cream together.