The holidays are a time for family, friends, and loved ones to come together to celebrate and enjoy each other’s company. One of the best ways to show your loved ones how much you appreciate them is by sending Thanksgiving wishes and messages.
Here are some of the benefits of doing so:
Sending Thanksgiving wishes and messages is a great way to show your loved ones that you’re thinking about them. It lets them know that they’re important to you and that you’re grateful for them.
It’s a great way to connect with your loved ones over the holiday season. Even if you’re not able to be there in person, sending a message can help bridge the gap between you and your loved ones.
It can help strengthen your relationships with your loved ones.
Below are various Thanksgiving wishes and messages for family & family members;
1. Hey family! It's Thanksgiving, so let's come around and celebrate with a priceless photo so I can see you all happy! Thanks for being there.
2. Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everything is great with you. Let's give each other a call, or send a text.
3. Welcome home! In the kitchen, I have a warm pot roast with potatoes and carrots just waiting for you.
4. Happy Thanksgiving from the best place to be right now - with family and friends!
5. Wishing you all the best, especially on this Thanksgiving! Stay safe, and be thankful. Happy holidays!
6. It wouldn't be the same without you here. Happy Thanksgiving
7. Warm wishes to you and your family.
8. Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours.
9. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful day. Love, Auntie
10. As the Thanksgiving holiday begins, I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for always being so supportive. I appreciate you more than words can express.
11. Hey, Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family. We hope you enjoy this day with your loved ones, and we can't wait for you to join us next year - love, your aunty
12. What a year, it's been a blessing to have you in our lives. We thought we would wish you a happy Thanksgiving and say thank you for being there every step of the way.
13. Every day is a chance for gratitude, but Thanksgiving is for giving thanks. Sending my warmest wishes to you and yours.
14. Thanksgiving is here! I'm so grateful for you all.
15. I'm thankful that you are part of our family. Love, your niece.
16. Happy Thanksgiving from the family. We're so grateful for your love and support!
17. Happy Thanksgiving! I wanna know what you're thankful for. Let's chat about it over dinner.
18. Best wishes for a happy Thanksgiving! May your day be filled with love, family, and the spirit of giving.
19. Happy Thanksgiving to our family and friends: Let's eat turkey and be thankful.
20. Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours! Join us as we celebrate the best day of the year.
21. Every year we come together to celebrate, and every year you're the one who helps us do it! Thank you for being a wonderful family.
22. It's Thanksgiving tomorrow, and I just wanted to say thank you for being in my life. Love, your family
23. Happy Thanksgiving! We're so thankful for your love and support through the years. We hope you have a wonderful day.
24. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your day is filled with lots of love. I'm thankful for our time together.
25. I know we can't be together this Thanksgiving, but I hope your day is filled with warmth and joy.
26. Happy Thanksgiving! We're so glad you're part of our family.
27. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm grateful you're in my life.
28. Thanksgiving is almost here and we're so thankful for you! Love, Family
29. Happy Thanksgiving! Stay safe and enjoy the food. Let's celebrate together soon.
30. Wishing you and your family an amazing Thanksgiving!
31. Happy Thanksgiving, we hope you're having a happy and delicious day.
32. I wanted to thank you for all your help and guidance over the years. I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!
33. We're so thankful for you this Thanksgiving!! Stay happy and healthy. We'll see you soon :)
34. I'm so thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving to my family.
35. Happy Thanksgiving, will you be our guest tomorrow? It's the best day ever. You don't want to miss it.
36. It's the day of giving thanks, and I'm so thankful for you. Thankful for all the memories we've shared. Here's to many more. Happy Thanksgiving
37. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are spending time with family and friends. You are loved.
38. Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you're having a great day.
39. Sending warm gratitude your way this Thanksgiving.
40. It's Thanksgiving!! I hope you had a great day with your family. I was thinking about you. Hope you had fun too.
41. Sending my love and gratitude for a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hope you're feeling happy and thankful.
42. We are thankful for everything, including you! Safe travels to everyone, enjoy your time together.
43. Have a wonderful day! We're all so thankful for you. I'm grateful to call you my brother. Love, Sister
44. It's Thanksgiving!, I'm so thankful for you. I hope you're enjoying your day.
45. Happy Thanksgiving! Wishing you all the best this holiday season. Stay warm and safe.
46. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your day is filled with all the joy and love of the season. Let me know if you need anything.
47. Happy Thanksgiving! You're an important member of our family. We want you to know how much you mean to us.
48. Thanksgiving is my favorite time of the year - I'm so thankful for your love, support, and friendship. Let's enjoy this crazy holiday together!
49. Thanks for being in my life. I'm so thankful you're mine.<3
50. Remembering all the good times we had together. I am thankful for you, and I hope you enjoy this special day of thanksgiving.
51. Happy Thanksgiving, Aunty! We're thankful you exist (and for the crispy skin on the turkey!
52. Thanksgiving's almost here, be sure to get in touch with our family members. Let's make reservations, send out invitations, set up reminders, and get everything all set up to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday
53. I know you're at work, but I wanted to thank you for the amazing person that you are. Have a safe and happy holiday!
54. Wish you a Happy Thanksgiving from your friends and family!
55. Sending you my love from across the country. I hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving!
56. Hi, happy Thanksgiving! I hope your day is filled with love and laughter. Thinking of you, love you
57. Hey family! perfect timing. I just finished Thanksgiving dinner with the fam. It was so good, I'm still full!
58. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you're having a great day with your family.
59. I'm so thankful for you, I just wanted to send you a quick message to let you know how much your love means. I love you.
60. Happy Thanksgiving from your favorite aunt!
61. There's no place like home, but being with family is a close second.
62. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm looking forward to catching up on the latest things happening with you and your family.
63. Sending you holiday cheer from across the miles. Sending best wishes for a warm, happy Thanksgiving. Sending love on Thanksgiving Day.
64. Happy Thanksgiving! Be thankful for all the blessings in life. Let's see what's on the menu - Cousin Joe says he'll make a pumpkin pie.
65. Hey, we hope your Thanksgiving is off to a great start! You're such an important part of our lives. Here's to an awesome day with the ones you love.
66. Happy Thanksgiving! We're thankful to be sharing the day with you. Give us a call or send us a message, and let's catch up.
67. Happy Thanksgiving! We hope you're having an awesome day with your family, whether it's your mom, dad, sister, or brother - we love you!
68. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful for a huge family that always gives me a ton of love and support. I hope you all have a wonderful day.
69. Happy Thanksgiving! Remembering all the good times with you this year. Let us know if you are up for some games this weekend.
70. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful for you, your love, and your support.