The holiday season is a time when friends, family, and loved ones get together to celebrate and give thanks. Thanksgiving is a special day where people come together to enjoy good food, company, and conversation. A great way to show your friends and loved ones that you are thinking of them during this time is by sending them Thanksgiving wishes and messages.
Sending Thanksgiving wishes and messages can provide many benefits for both the sender and the receiver. For the sender, sending Thanksgiving wishes can help to create stronger relationships with friends and loved ones. It can also make the sender feel good because they are taking the time to reach out to others.
For the receiver, receiving Thanksgiving wishes can make them feel appreciated and loved. It can also help to strengthen relationships with friends and loved ones.
Below are various Thanksgiving wishes and messages for friends;
1. Happy Thanksgiving! We wanted to say thank you for being our friend and sending us so much love and positivity. Thanks for sticking with us through all this goodness we're working on.
2. Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for you and your friendship.
3. You are so much more than just a friend to me. Thank you for always being there. Happy Thanksgiving.
4. Happy Thanksgiving to my friends near and far. May you have a wonderful day with the people you love.
5. Happy Thanksgiving to my friends who like turkey, stuffing, and pumpkin pie. I hope you have a wonderful day with people who love you.
6. Sending you Thanksgiving wishes and best wishes for this holiday season. Sending you love, light, and good tidings.
7. Happy Thanksgiving! Let's celebrate the one who gave everything just to set us free. I'm grateful for your friendship and am so thankful that we're such a close-knit group of friends.
8. Friends, let us give thanks for what we're lucky enough to have this year. Happy Thanksgiving.
9. Happy Thanksgiving!
10. Thinking of you on Thanksgiving.
11. When you need a little holiday cheer, remember to visit me. All the best.
12. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for our friendship and the time we've been able to spend together this year.
13. We're thankful to have you as a friend. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!
14. Happy Thanksgiving! I know you're laying low this week, but I hope you're having fun.
15. Hello friend, I'm glad for this opportunity to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving. Thankful for your friendship and support this year. I hope you have an amazing day!
16. Friends are the people who you can always count on, even when the days are tough. Happy Thanksgiving.
17. Happy Thanksgiving from ________! I'll be thinking of you as I enjoy my turkey dinner.
18. Wishing you an amazing Thanksgiving with friends and family!
19. Happy Thanksgiving, friend! I am so thankful for you.
20. Happy Thanksgiving! Remember to give thanks and enjoy the company of those you love.
21. Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!
22. Touching base out of the blue to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! The food is cooking, the family's coming over, and I look forward to seeing you soon.
23. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving from all of us at [Company]. Hope the day finds you in good company, surrounded by loved ones. We're thankful for you!
24. Happy Thanksgiving, friend! I'm grateful for you, enjoy this day with your loved ones.
25. Hey, my Thanksgiving-loving friend! Happy Thanksgiving. Thinking of you, wherever in the world you are.
26. With Thanksgiving around the corner, I'm grateful for all the time we've spent together. Thank you for being so supportive of me this year, and here's to more memories in 20xx.
27. Hey! Hope you're doing well this week. I'm thankful for you being a great friend to me, and I hope your Thanksgiving is full of love and laughter.
28. So thankful for you! Happy thanksgiving.
29. Happy Thanksgiving from your friends at [Company Name]!
30. Happy Thanksgiving, friend! I hope you have a wonderful day with your loved ones. I'm so thankful for you.
31. Sending you a wish for a day full of happiness and love!
32. Thinking of you and your family. May your day be blessed.
33. Friends are the people who make life delicious - The secret ingredient is friendship. Happy Thanksgiving!
34. Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at [COMPANY]! We hope you have a wonderful day with friends and family.
35. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you're having a great time with your family!
36. Happy Thanksgiving, friend! I hope you're enjoying this day with all the people you care about. May it be filled with joy and love.
37. Give thanks, send mementos to your friends, and have some fun this Thanksgiving.
38. Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you have a great day, full of good food and family.
39. Thinking of you on Thanksgiving. I hope it's cozy and warm. Take care of yourself and your loved ones this holiday season.
40. Happy Thanksgiving! The bird is cooked and it's time for celebration. Let's eat turkey and be thankful for one another.
41. Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you and your family and friends enjoy an amazing feast!
42. Happy Thanksgiving!
43. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your day is full of good cheer.
44. Thanksgiving is a time for giving thanks and spending time with the people you love. Sending my love to you, Happy Thanksgiving!
45. Thinking of you. Thankful for your friendship. Happy Thanksgiving!
46. It's Thanksgiving, and I hope you know how thankful I am for you. I'm thinking about you today and wishing you a happy holiday.
47. Friends are like family, and we're thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving!
48. With Thanksgiving almost here, I'm thankful for you. Let's get together and make some delicious dishes this weekend.
49. Happy Turkey Day! I'm so thankful for our friendship and your always being there.
50. Happy Thanksgiving! Though we may be far apart, I'm thankful for our friendship. You are truly a blessing in my life.
51. Sending warm wishes and gratitude for your friendship on Thanksgiving. Let's hope our ravenous hunger for turkey and pumpkin pie is satiated with a little of this and a little of that.
52. Thanksgiving is a time for giving thanks and spending time with the ones we love. I'm thinking of you on this special day, happy Thanksgiving!
53. Thinking of you on Thanksgiving day.
54. It's the most wonderful time of the year! From our family to yours, we wish you joy and peace on this Thanksgiving season.
55. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful day with friends and family.
56. It's that time of year again! I wish you all the joys of this special day :)
57. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for you this year.
58. After a year of everyone being so "busy" to hang out, I'm so happy to be spending this Thanksgiving with my favorite person. All the best.
59. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your holiday is full of love, joy, and gratitude.
60. Happy Thanksgiving!
61. Happy Thanksgiving! There's so much to be thankful for - here are some of my favorites...
62. Happy Thanksgiving from [name]! It's been [time] since we last talked. I hope you've been well - I think about you often. See you soon!
63. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving from all of us here. Let's celebrate the spirit of the Holiday together with a deep dive into my personality.
64. Sending you warm wishes and hopes for a joyous Thanksgiving.
65. Happy Thanksgiving! May you and your family feast well and enjoy this time of year.
66. What's up fam? Hope you're off to a great start to Thanksgiving after that awesome time with family. I wish you all the best.
67. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends. Have a great day!
68. Thinking about you this Thanksgiving. Be safe, be thankful, and enjoy the company of loved ones. May your day be filled with joy in all that it gives you.
69. Sending you some love and messages this Thanksgiving. Hope your day is full of joy, comfort, and friends!
70. I'm on my way to your place with a bunch of pumpkin pie and Turkey.
71. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I hope you have a great time with family and friends. Here's wishing you the very best on this holiday.
72. So, we're all very excited that Thanksgiving is here - it's a great time to be grateful for what we have. And while you and your family are probably busy prepping and cooking, giving thanks for what you already have, it's also an opportunity to reflect on how thankful you are for these few simple things in life.
73. Happy Thanksgiving from ________! We hope you had a wonderful day surrounded by friends and family.
74. It's Thanksgiving, a time for reflection, peace, and getting together with family. Let's make this one to remember.
75. We're in the thick of Thanksgiving and I wanted to remind everyone that you're my first and only thought. You mean everything to me!
76. I hope you're having a great Thanksgiving! I just wanted to send you all the love. Here's wishing you the best.
77. Your turkey's in the oven, your pies are in the fridge, and your favorite things are on your list. I'm so thankful to have all my family and friends around me this time.
78. Seasons greetings to you and yours! May this Thanksgiving be the start of a season of peace, love, and happiness for all.
79. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving with love on all your days.
80. Let's start the day off with some family-friendly traditions: A thankful meal, a fat turkey, and a sweet pumpkin pie. Happy Thanksgiving!
81. I hope your Thanksgiving is off to a great start! I'm so grateful for this opportunity to get all caught up with you over the phone.
82. Sending prayers of thanks for all the joys of the holiday season. We are grateful to have friends who love us enough to celebrate with us.
83. I'm so thankful for all of our friends, and I just wanted to send you a message of love, I hope you're feeling the same way.
84. It's time to say thank you for all the love and support this year.
85. Happy Thanksgiving from your friends at __________
86. I'm sending a little Thanksgiving love your way... just in case you're feeling hungry!
87. I hope your Thanksgiving is as wonderful as mine! Here's wishing you a happy day full of good food, family, and joy.
88. Wishing you a safe and happy holiday! Let's talk next week.
89. Oh my gosh, I'm so thankful for your friendship. May our love be like a turkey that is always saved for the last minute.
90. I hope you are ready for a happy Thanksgiving! I can't wait to exchange cooking tips with my friends this year.
91. What are your favorite Thanksgiving traditions? I hope you're enjoying spending time with family and friends.
92. Warm thoughts for all. Wishing you a happy holiday.
93. Thanksgiving is a time for family and friends to gather around the table to share. This year, I'm sending you a message of friendship and well wishes from beyond the turkey.
94. It's a great time to say thank you! Share your best wishes and a hearty meal with all your friends today.
95. I hope your day is full of grace, peace, and love.
96. I hope our day is filled with pumpkin, pecan pie, and everything delicious.
97. On this special day, I hope you all are thankful for family and friends.
98. Thank you for being a good friend and partner in crime. I hope your Thanksgiving is full of sweets, laughs, and cheer. Here's wishing you all the best.
99. I'm so thankful for your love!
100. It's Thursday, which means it's Thanksgiving - I hope you're having a great time with your family and friends. Give them a call and make some plans to visit soon.
101. I hope this Thanksgiving is everything you wanted! I'll be thinking of you and your family.
102. Hi Friend, I hope this finds you safe and well! Our thoughts are with you and your family.
103. Thank you for the love and support! We're thankful for your friendship this holiday season.
104. Hi! Thank you for this Thanksgiving, and I hope your day goes well. I love you and I think you're awesome.
105. I hope everything is going well for you. Happy Thanksgiving!
106. I'm so thankful I found you! Let's plan our next adventure together.
107. I hope this Thanksgiving is the best one ever.
108. Thank you for the incredible support and this huge bonus - I'm so grateful for your support, but it's time to say goodbye. Rest up, be safe, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
109. It's Thanksgiving, and I wanted to wish you a happy holiday.
110. Hugs, heartfelt thanks, and love to you and your family.
111. I hope you feel the warmth of my love and support this Thanksgiving. Let's see what we've done this year!
112. Hey, I think of you every day. I hope your Thanksgiving is going well and your loved ones are thankful for you too.
113. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your turkey is amazing.
114. I hope that you all have a happy Thanksgiving with your family, friends, and loved ones. I'm thankful for such wonderful people in my life.
115. I hope this is the start of something wonderful. May your day be filled with warmth, love, and gratitude for all the blessings you have in life. Happy Thanksgiving.
116. After all the process and planning, the day has finally arrived. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends.
117. Friends, it's Thanksgiving and I'm thinking about you more than ever. I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.
118. HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my friends!
119. We hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you are blessed with peace and love. We want to wish you a happy Thanksgiving.
120. Wishing You a Happy, Safe, and Wonderful Thanksgiving.
121. Your turkey is in the oven, your pumpkin pie is cooling, and your favorite mince pie has already been saved for later. I'm so glad to help with this beautiful food.
122. May your turkey, pumpkin pie, and table, full of family & friends, be appreciated this holiday.
123. THANK YOU so much for all you do - Happy Thanksgiving!
124. I hope you're having the best day ever! Here is all of my love for you.
125. It's Thanksgiving again! This year, we're sending our love to friends in hospitals all around the world.
126. I hope your turkey and pumpkin pie is looking like my dreams today! Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving!
127. I hope your day is off to a great start. Just wanted to say thanks for all you've done for me. I'm thankful for all of the memories we've made and I hope you have an awesome day!
128. A feast of food and friends. A Thanksgiving celebration that brings people together. It's a time to reach out to those friends you don't get to see every day and tell them how much you appreciate everything they do for you.
a Great Day Messages
Halloween Wishes and Messages for Granddaughter
Eid Milad Un Nabi Mubarak Wishes and Messages
Halloween Wishes and Messages for Grandson