When a son gets married, it is a very happy occasion for the parents. They are thrilled to see their son settle down and start his own family. The best way to show your happiness and joy on this momentous day is to send wedding wishes to your son.
There are many benefits of sending wedding wishes to a son.
The first benefit is that it shows your support and love for him. Your son will appreciate the gesture and know that you are there for him no matter what.
Secondly, sending wedding wishes will make him feel special on his big day. He will know that you took the time to write a special message just for him, and this will mean a lot to him.
Lastly, sending wedding wishes can help strengthen your relationship with your son.
Below are various wedding wishes for son;
1. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, Son! Let us know how we can help make your wedding day the one you've always dreamed of.
2. Hey son! I hope you're doing well. Just wanted to say I am wishing you the best for the amazing wedding I know you're going to have.
3. My dear son, I can't wait to see all the happy memories you create in your marriage.
4. Congratulations, Son! I'm so excited for you and your new journey ahead.
5. I'm so proud of you, Son! I can't wait to see your future with you and your partner. Remember I love you and will always be here for you.
6. Cheers to your new beginning! You'll be surrounded by love and joy on your wedding day. May peace be with you!
7. I'm so happy your wedding's coming. Here's a warm wish to help you celebrate the big day - from your father.
8. Dear Son, we love you so much and are so happy you're marrying your best friend. We want to wish you a lifetime of happiness! May your wedding be a lifelong love story.
9. Thanks for the joyous day! Please remember to take care of yourself and your new family during these uncertain times.
10. When your dad and I found out you were going to be born, we knew right away that we wanted to make one thing clear: You'll never be just a "Son" in the traditional sense of the word. We wanted you to know from day one that you are so much more than that. We wish you the best in your marriage.
11. Wow, congrats on your wedding! Sending prayers that you two see the world together.
12. I get to be the father of the groom, so I'm thinking of the special day. Maybe we could have the wedding in a memorable place.
13. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Let us help you with your celebration.
14. Hi son, congratulations! I love you no matter wherever you go. Happy wedding!
15. Hey there, son! It's your wedding day and I want to wish you all the best.
16. Congratulations on your marriage, Son! May the Lord bless you and give you many blessings of joy and peace in this new stage of life.
17. Hey Sweetie, I'm so excited to see your beautiful smile on the day of your wedding! Let's keep in touch because I'm proud of you and all you have become!
18. Dear _____, you are now the best man in a woman's life! Congratulations.
19. Sending you huge congratulations on your marriage!
20. Congratulations on the big day, Son! I'm so excited to see you marry the love of your life.
21. Congratulations, Son!
22. Congrats my son. Let's start planning your wedding!
23. Greetings, Son! Your wedding is a momentous occasion. I am proud of you.
24. I'm so glad you found someone special with whom you want to start a life! I can't wait to celebrate with you when the big day arrives. Let's make it a day to remember.
25. A special congratulations to your son on his upcoming wedding. Please forward these prayer wishes to him and his new spouse. His marriage is blessed.
26. We're so excited for you to marry the love of your life!
27. Here are some happy thoughts for you and your loved ones on this special day! 1. I hope your honeymoon is just what you dreamed of 2. I hope you share this special day with all the love in your heart.
28. Baby boy, you are so amazing, and we're so excited to be your parents. We love you so much. Happy marriage!
29. Congratulations, Son! May your wedding be beautiful and lasting.
30. Congratulations, you're going to be a husband soon!
31. We're so proud of you! You've grown into a wonderful, kind, and handsome young man. Wishing you happiness, as well as all the love in the world.
32. Congratulations, Son! I can't believe you're getting married - but I'm so happy for you. Let's keep in touch and stay close.
33. I hope you're excited about your wedding day, Son! I'm in awe of how much you've grown & how excited everyone is for the big day.
34. Congratulations on your perfect wedding! It was a true pleasure to be a part of such an important day.
35. 'Blessings come flooding in'. Have a Blessed day as you celebrate your wedding.
36. Hey, son! I can't wait to see the big day! Sending love, prayers, and wishes your way.
37. Congratulations, Son! I'm so happy for you and hope you're happy with your decision.
38. Congratulations, Son! We couldn't be more proud of you and we're so happy to share the news with your friends and family.
39. You have found the one, my son. Congrats!
40. I hope your new life together brings you all the happiness and love that you deserve. I'm so proud of you, Son, and I will always be right there beside you on whatever path you choose.
41. Thinking of you with love on your special day. May the many blessings for you and your family be plentiful.
42. Congratulations! Your marriage is a union of love and understanding. We wish you a happy and blessed life together.
43. It's great to see our wish, for you, coming true! Here's wishing you a long, happy life together.
44. You're the light of my life. I love you always, no matter what. May your happiness and joy always be present in this world. Happy marriage life my son.
45. I'm so glad you found your true love, you deserve this. We believe in your happiness, we're praying for you and your spouse, wishing you nothing but lifelong happiness.
46. You've made me so proud! I'm in awe of everything you do, and the choices you've made in life. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you from all your hard work.
47. You were always a part of me as you are my beloved son. I'm so glad you found love. Wishing you a happy married life.
48. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. _______, may the years bring nothing but love, happiness, and peace to you both.
49. Today you'll take the first step towards a lifetime with the woman of your dreams. Let me help you make it an unforgettable day.
50. So happy to hear that you got engaged! Congratulations.
51. Son! Congratulations on getting married! I'm praying for you to have a lifelong happy marriage in your new family.
52. Hi son! Congratulations on your new marriage!
53. Thank you for sharing your special day with us. May you have a fruitful and wonderful life together.
54. Congratulations, Son! As your mom, I know that you are going to be an amazing husband and I am so proud of you.
55. Wishing you an amazing life with your wife. Cheers!