One of the many benefits of sending birthday wishes and messages to your mother is that it can give her a sense of warmth and happiness. Another benefit is that it can remind her of all the wonderful things that she has done for you throughout your life and of the wonderful things that you have done for her. Messages of affection that are sent to your mother on her birthday can also help to cement the special bond that exists between you and her.
Below are various birthday wishes and messages for mother;
1. Mom, I'm so excited to have you share your birthday with me! Let's celebrate together.
2. Every year you make the earth move on its axis. I hope this year is no different, and that you get sent many more smiles.
3. Mom, you're the best! Happy birthday.
4. Hi Mom, Happy Birthday! I hope this day is filled with joy, laughter, and lots of love. I know you've been thinking about how hard you work and what it's like to raise a family.
5. Happy Birthday, Mom! I hope you're doing well. It's been a great year.
6. Mom, it's your birthday and I want to celebrate it with you! Let's go out for dinner today, I'll call in my reservations and we'll go later. But before the fun begins, I'll sing you a song.
7. Congrats on your big day! I hope you're having a wonderful time.
8. Hope your birthday is absolutely perfect! Happy Birthday Mom.
9. Happy Birthday Mom.
10. Can't believe you're already a year older! Let’s Celebrate Mom!
11. Mom, Happy Birthday! Here's a wish and message from your son.
12. Today would be an amazing day for you. I'm going to make it extra special. Happy Birthday mum.
13. I hope your day is filled with laughter, love, and all of the joy you deserve. I know mine will be. We love you.
14. Happy Birthday, Mom! I'm glad you're turning another year and celebrating with me.
15. Hi mom! I hope your birthday is the best one yet! It was great catching up with you yesterday and looking forward to our weekly chats. Here's wishing you another happy day.
16. To the no-haggard woman who inspires me every day, my dearest _______. May this day be filled with joy and gratitude. Happy birthday.
17. Happy Birthday, Mom! I'm so glad you're my mother! I love you and want to wish you many more years of happiness.
18. You're the best mom in the world. Have a great time celebrating with cake and your loved ones.
19. Mom, we have just one more day until your birthday. I know how much you're going to love hearing from all of us.
20. It was my first year without you in the house. Just wanted to say thank you for everything you did. Have a happy birthday, mom.
21. I am so glad to see your smile this morning! I hope it brings you all the joy and love in the world. And I hope today finds everything you deserve.
22. Mom, you're the best. I hope your birthday is full of a lot of love. Everything I have is because of you, and it's time you know!
23. Just want to say I love you mom and had a great day with you. Hope all went well and you had a special birthday.
24. Thank you for being an amazing mom. I love you so much, Happy Birthday!
25. I hope the stress of my day-to-day life doesn't get to you. I just want you to know I love and appreciate you. Happy Birthday Mom.
26. Well, we're celebrating your birthday today. I've got your favorite song playing and I'm on my best behavior.
27. Here's to a fabulous day! Here's to knowing that you're the mother I always wished for.
28. Happy Birthday, Mom! Here are all the memories from your life that I wanted you to share and all the messages I hope you'll cherish always.
29. You deserve the best gifts every year! I hope you have a spectacular birthday.
30. Mom, I love you. Let's go out for breakfast tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 8 am. Happy Birthday!
31. So I can't be there with you to celebrate your birthday, but my heart is full of love and joy for you, Mom. Sending lots of hugs and warm wishes tonight.
32. I'm so blessed to have you as my mom. Here's wishing you a happy birthday and hoping that this year is the best year yet.
33. Happy birthday, Mom! I hope your day is off to a great start. I hope you're having a complete blast. Have the best time you deserve.
34. Happy Birthday, Mom!!! From the bottom of my heart, I want to say that you are a woman of strength and courage. The light of your presence is a source of inspiration to me--a source of inspiration to many others. I love you!
35. Happy Birthday mom! I'm so excited to be turning a year older with you.
36. Remember the day when you brought life into this world? It's been an amazing journey and I'm so proud of everything we've achieved. Happy birthday, Mom!
37. Dear mom, your beauty shines and radiates all the way to my heart. I hope this day is filled with light and joy for you.
38. I hope you had a great day today. It's so special to celebrate your birthday with you. What can I do for you?
39. Mom, you're the best! Wishing you a very happy birthday, with all our love.
40. Happy Birthday, Mom! I hope you're having an amazing day.
41. I love you, Mommy!❤️
42. Happy 55th birthday mom! I'm so excited to see you!
43. Hi mom! Happy birthday! A bunch of friends and family wrote me to wish you well. I need to thank them for that, but I have a sweet secret for you too.
44. Wishing you a Happy Birthday today, Mom! And every day I want you to know how much I love you and appreciate your support.
45. Happy birthday, mom! I hope you're having a great day.
46. I want to make your day extra special, Mom. I hope you're doing well and having a great birthday.
47. Wishing you a happy birthday, Mom!
48. Today is your birthday and I hope it's the best day ever! I can't wait to see you, give you a hug, and hear about the amazing things you've been up to since.
49. Today is your special day! Here's to many more years of happiness and joy. Wishing you a happy birthday.
50. Every year you show us what it means to be a mother. From carrying us when we were small and teaching us how to be strong, to protecting us from reality, you've given so much for our lives.
51. I hope your birthday is as amazing as you are. Here's wishing you a happy birthday!
52. Each day is a blessing on your journey. Happy birthday mom.
53. Thanks for all the love and support, mom! I hope your day is off to a great start. Here's wishing you a long, healthy life.
54. Hope you have a wonderful birthday! We sent you a bunch of roses and your favorite chocolates.
55. Happy birthday, mom. I hope you had a wonderful day and wish you a happy, healthy birthday.
56. Happy Birthday, Mom. Best wishes for a wonderful day.
57. Happy Birthday, Mom. You're the one who taught me how to dream big and never give up, who put faith in my ability to accomplish anything I put my mind to, and you showed me that no matter what it takes or how hard it might seem at the time, success will always be within reach.