Christian sayings about love, marriage, and relationship can provide guidance and inspiration for individuals in relationships. The Bible often speaks about the importance of love and provides helpful advice for building strong marriages. Christian sayings can also be helpful when it comes to understanding and responding to difficult situations in relationships. These quotes can offer encouragement and help couples stay focused on their goals.
Below are sayings inspired by Christianity and the bible;
1. Love never fails.
2. It is better to love than to hate, but it is not always so.
3. The best thing about love is that it can bloom where there was once only a flower.
4. 'Let us make man in our image.'
5. Have you ever found yourself wondering if you are in a relationship with the one God has for you? John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."
6. Jesus said, 'Love him [God] with all your heart, soul, mind and strength'.
7. No one can stop or control the love between two people.
8. God's love is the only true foundation that can stand the test of time. God's love is built on faith, hope, and forgiveness. It always extends grace to those who are broken.
9. We believe in loving people, as the Bible says.
10. Let's talk about marriage. It's never too early to get started with God...
11. 'Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled, but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.'
12. When the two of you come together, it's like a chain. The stronger your love is, the stronger that chain is.
13. LOVE makes a house.
14. Luke 10:27 says, 'And he answered him, 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind''.
15. When Christ said 'let us love one another,' he really wasn't kidding around. Let this statement guide you in your marriage.
16. The time will come when they will not put to death a girl that has been betrothed only because she pleases them.
17. Love is patient and kind.
18. God Loves You. God Loves Me.
19. There is no greater love than that one who lays down his life for his friends.
20. God created love as a gift, to be shared and cherished.
21. Just wanted to say I love you and will keep loving you.
22. I know it's been almost a month since we committed and I still feel like the luckiest man alive.
23. Your love is like a river. Deep, wide, & impossible to cross. Your love is like a tree. Strong and unshakable, with deep roots that reach down to the earth.
24. 'Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful'.
25. 'He who is without a wife is like a tree without fruit.'
26. In the beginning, God created man and woman.
27. Today's your day, watch for it and be ready for it. It will come unexpectedly just like a thief in the night. Stay alert and be prepared so that you can make sure that you never miss out on the wonders of life.
28. 'The one who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.' (Proverbs 18:22)
29. Do not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.
30. 'Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends' - John 15:13
31. John 3:16-17, I have told you that I am not like the rest of the men prophets. For just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so must the Son of Man be lifted up--that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.
32. The Bible says 'Love is patient, love is kind'. I hope you're feeling patient and kind today.
33. 'I want to learn to love others, as God first loved us.' - 1 John 4:19
34. God's love and compassion are shown in many ways - but the most beautiful thing about it is that it always starts with a single word.
35. Love is patient & kind. Love is not jealous, doesn't boast, doesn't hold grudges, doesn't look for people to blame when things go wrong, does not rejoice in others' failures, and does not get stuck on stupid things.
36. And the Lord said, 'It is not good for man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.'
37. I'm so excited for eternal life with God. I love you.
38. You are my love and my life. You make all things new.
39. If you would have asked me to describe love in one word (before getting married), I'd say that it is powerful, intense, and a great experience.
40. 'Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him' - Matthew 5:25
41. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking.
42. Blessed is the man who finds a wife out of his own tribe.
43. Let your fountain be blessed, and rejoice in the wife of thy youth.
44. Love does not rejoice over the misfortune of others.
45. Blessed are those who seek the Lord.
46. God's love is pure, without conditions. His love will never end. And his love includes all people, no matter who they are or what they have done.
47. The tongue is a small part of the body, but it boasts of great exploits. Consider how large a forest is set ablaze by a small light.
48. “It is not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” - Mother Teresa
49. I'm married to the man I love and he loves me too. My marriage is the best thing that's happened in my life!
50. I have loved thee with an everlasting love: I have drawn thee with loving-kindness.
51. If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father or mother, there are certain steps that can be done to help curb some of their disobedience.
52. I only teach what is in the Bible. Anything else is gossip. God's word says that a man should love his wife as he loves himself.
53. You are my motivation, my sweet love.
You Messages for Friends
Graduation Wishes For Boyfriend
Happy Sukkot Wishes, Messages, Greetings
Good Morning Texts and Messages for Him or Her