Christmas is a time to celebrate with family and friends. One of the best ways to celebrate is by sending your son Christmas wishes. There are many benefits to doing this, including making your son feel appreciated, giving him a sense of joy, and helping him bond with you and his family.
Below are various Christmas wishes and messages for son from parents;
1. Merry Christmas! We're excited to give you a gift we hope will brighten your day.
2. Our son is always a ray of sunshine, even when it snows. We hope this holiday season you find peace and joy in every day. Happy Holidays to you!
3. We're so proud of you! Merry Christmas! Love, Mom and Dad
4. This Christmas, we're so excited to see you open the gifts from your presents. We love you little one so much! Merry Christmas
5. We got you a big Christmas present, honey! We hope that Santa brought you everything that you wanted!
6. Merry Christmas, Son! We can't wait to share our thoughts and wishes for you in this next year. With heartfelt love
7. Merry Christmas, Son! We wanted to send you a special message today to let you know how much we love you.
8. Merry Christmas Son, don't forget to say "thank you" for all the gifts and love you are receiving. We also want to say "thank you" in our own special way.
9. Hey son, your dad just wanted to send you a Merry Christmas message. Thankful for the time we're spending together.
10. My son, I hope you're doing great! Mom and Dad are sending warm Christmas wishes. We want to hear all about you.
11. Hey, I hope you're having a Merry Christmas! We're all doing well, except for my brother, he's finally going to get married after all these years :)
12. Here's a Christmas wish for you. We hope this season is full of joy and blessings!
13. Merry Christmas Son! I hope you are having the best Christmas ever and that Santa delivered your favorite gift.
14. We can't wait to watch you grow up and see the life you create. Merry Christmas, Son!
15. Merry Christmas from your parents, who are so proud of you. It's been a long road, but we made it together.
16. Happy Holidays, my sweet son! We are so sorry for the delay in cards this year. We hope you have a safe and merry Christmas.
17. May Santa come early to take your Christmas wishes.
18. Merry Christmas, Son!
19. Merry Christmas, Son! We hope this holiday season brings you joy and happiness.
20. Merry Christmas, my son! We hope you're having a swell time and that Santa visits your house soon.
21. We hope you're excited for Christmas. Your parents and I are, but we're also wishing for your happiness and good health this holiday. You deserve an amazing life.
22. Son, I hope you're having a great Christmas. This morning we got our gift, so I wanted to send you some love with this message and the code to your gift.
23. Merry Christmas, son! We hope this year is a better one than the last. We miss you so much and can't wait to see you again soon ❤
24. Merry christmas, my little angel. I hope you will like the gifts that Santa has brought for you.
25. We hope you have a Merry Christmas. Here's wishing you a happy day and we hope to see you when we get back next week.
26. Merry Christmas, my son! We're excited and proud of the man you've become. We miss you & are so glad to be with you again this holiday season.
27. Happy holidays, boy. We love you so much!
28. Happy Christmas! I hope Santa brings you the present that you want most: a healthy, happy life. Love and miss you.
29. Happy Christmas, my son! We hope that Santa suits you well and brings you lots of great presents this year.
30. Every year on Christmas, I get to hear your voice again. Merry Christmas son, we love you.
31. We wish you a happy Christmas and hope you get everything on your wish list! Merry Christmas!
32. Merry Christmas, Dear Son! We hope your day has been filled with love and laughter.
33. Merry Christmas, Son. Wish you a happy holiday and a restful Christmas break. We always love you.
34. Dear son, hope you're having a great time with your grandparents this Christmas!
35. My dear son, We love you and hope you're having a merry Christmas. Gifts from us are on the way!
36. You're my number one gift this Christmas. I love you so much, son!
37. Dear Son, we've been so excited to see you years grow into a handsome young man. We wanted to let you know that we're thinking of you this Christmas season and hope that you spend it with us and your sisters.
38. Merry Christmas to the best, strongest, mightiest Son.
39. Merry Christmas! Hope you're having a wonderful time with all your friends and family. We'll be thinking of you and hoping that this season brings you joy and happiness.
40. Our Christmas wishes come through every year with your gift to us. Thank you for being our child. We love you.
41. What do you want for Christmas?
42. Just finished your bedroom? Now it's time for a surprise. The presents are already under the tree! Merry Christmas!
43. My Christmas wish for my son is for him to have a happy, healthy and safe holiday!
44. Merry Christmas my son! We hope you're having a great day.
45. Merry Christmas, _______! Are you excited about the big day? We're so excited for you to open up your present!
46. We love you, son! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
47. In the spirit of giving this Christmas, we're sending our Son wishes for peace and joy.
48. Do you know what your presents are yet? You'll find a special one waiting under the tree, but they're all wrapped up with a bow.
49. Ah, son. You're the one I've been waiting for. We're so happy you're finally here and can spend your first Christmas with us. Let's make this one unforgettable.
50. I can't wait to see your face when you open my present!
51. Hey Son, we hope you're having a fantastic time. We're sending you loads of greetings and messages to show how much we love you and to wish you lots of joy, happiness.
52. We were so proud of you and loved watching you grow up. We hope you have a great Christmas and thank you for making us so happy.
53. Merry Christmas, my son! We hope you're having a good one. We're rooting for your future and we can't wait for you to make this Christmas an unforgettable one.
54. Hi, Son. We hope you're having a fantastic Christmas.