When someone leaves a job, especially if they have been with the
company for a long time, it can be difficult to say goodbye. A
farewell message is a great way to show your appreciation for their
time at the company and to wish them well in their future endeavors.
Sending a farewell message is also a good way to stay in touch with former colleagues and coworkers. They may be moving to a new city or starting a new job, and you may not have the opportunity to see them often. A heartfelt goodbye message can help keep that connection alive.
Leaving a job can be emotional, but sending a farewell message can help make the process a little bit easier. It shows that you care about the person and their well-being, even after they’ve left the company. Farewell messages can also be beneficial for the sender.
Below are various farewell messages for colleagues and coworkers;
1. We are sorry to see you go, but we hope to work with you again! Keep in touch and let's catch up soon.
2. Wishing you all the best in your next chapter!
3. I'm really sorry to see you go. I'll miss what we built together, but I'm confident it will survive this.
4. It was a pleasure working with you!
5. I hope this is the beginning of a wonderful new chapter for you!
6. I hope you had a great time working with us.
7. Best wishes and congratulations! Keep in touch, we'll miss you and look forward to seeing you on the other side.
8. Goodbye, I hope we meet again soon! Stay strong.
9. You'll always be in my heart and memories, but I'm going to miss working with you.
10. I'll miss you!
11. It's been a pleasure working with you. I'm so glad that, together, we've solved so many problems. All the best in your future endeavors.
12. I'm sorry to see you go. May all the best come to you!
13. Be well! I hope to see you again soon.
14. Bye, _____. I hope we meet again soon!
15. Good Luck in your future endeavors.
16. It was a pleasure to work with you this year. Here's wishing you all the best as you start your next journey.
17. Thinking of you and your loved ones, as you embark on a new chapter working together. Thank you for everything and I wish you the best in your new endeavor.
18. As your boss, it's my duty to wish you well. Congrats on your new job!
19. I really enjoyed working with you! You are a great colleague!
20. You've been my mentor and friend, helping me to grow into the person I am today. I will miss you and cherish the memories we made. Good luck with your future endeavors.
21. All the best in your future ventures! It's been a pleasure.
22. I hope you're having a wonderful time on your new adventure! Wishing you nothing but the best.
23. It's been great working with you. You should totally come work back with us anytime you feel like it.
24. It's been a pleasure working with you on this project. We shared so many laughs and good times together. I am going to miss you!
25. My heart is overflowing with gratitude for you, thank you for all the impactful work and positive energy you have brought to our team! You're irreplaceable.
26. I'm happy for you. You're doing great and so am I. All the best in your future endeavors.
27. Moving on is hard, but it's what keeps you moving forward. It takes all of the things you loved and turns them into memories to treasure.
28. You're about to leave us? Say hi to your new boss for me!
29. We all knew you were an excellent employee but we're going to miss you.
30. I'm headed out to grab a bite. I wish you the best and hope our paths cross again.
31. I hope that you are well and we'll be seeing each other soon. Thanks for the memories and I'm sorry to see you go.
32. It's been amazing working with you. I hope we meet again in this life, or on the other side.
33. Hey ________, it's been a great ride for you at this company! I hope you have good luck with your new job. Let me know if I can do anything to help you.
34. I hope you had a great career with us, and I will miss you!
35. You were always my go-to person whenever I needed anything, from a new perspective to a last-minute gear swap. Now it's time for you to take the lead and move on to greater things. You would be missed.
36. Farewell. You would be an enduring impression, whether you acknowledge it or not.
37. Thank you and good luck on the journey ahead.
38. I'm impressed by all you've done on this project and can't wait to see what you'll do next! It was an honor working with you.
39. I'm sad to see you go. It has been a pleasure getting to know you in the office.
40. I was wondering if you've thought of anything you might need before leaving today. Let me know, I'll make sure it gets delivered.
41. Hey, so it's been real. I've enjoyed working with you and have always appreciated your perspective. You would be missed.
42. I wish you nothing but the best in whatever your next journey brings. I’ll never forget all the laughs, happy memories, and late-night talks we shared together.
43. It's been a great time working with you, I hope it was as memorable for you too. We'll always be connected somehow.
44. Good luck on your next journey.
45. I am so proud I worked with you. All the best as you move forward in life.
46. Goodbye, I'll miss you! It was great working with you. Have a safe trip back to your home state.
47. It's been a tough year, but we made it here. I hope we can be friends again in the future. Here's to another year of good memories and all the best in your future endeavors.
48. You've brought joy to work these past few years. I'm going to miss your quirky sense of humor and never-ending love of life. Thank you for everything you've done!
49. You've been a huge part of my life, and I know you will be missed!
50. I'll miss you but remember your professional success and trajectory were because of us here. I'm proud of you.
51. Hey ______, it was great to work with you! I hope we get a chance to work together again soon. Good luck with everything!
52. I've had an amazing time at this company. I remember all the late nights and hard work, but I would leave with countless memories and great relationships!
53. Your work was as rewarding as your friendship. You've been a great friend, colleague, and coworker. Here's to the next time we meet!
54. I'm so glad I got to work with you! Will miss you!
55. It was an honor working with you.
56. Congratulations on your promotion! You deserve it 100%! We're truly proud of you. All the best in your next level.
57. You helped serve the food, clean up after, and share a laugh with our team. You were a great team member. You'll be missed.
58. It's so sad to see you leave. Anyway, all the best as you move forward.
59. You've been an integral part of our team for a long time. It's been a pleasure getting to know you, and I hope your last day is as special as we've made it.
60. It's always difficult to say goodbye, but I'm glad to know that we've shared our best work together. You're going to be great out there.
61. It's been a pleasure working with you. I hope we can continue to collaborate in the future.
62. It has been an honor to work with you.
63. We're going to miss you more than you know. Here's to a farewell at work with lots of hugs and warm memories.