If you are planning on sending a Christening message or Baptism wish to your loved one, there are some pretty spectacular benefits to consider.
For starters, sending a touching Christening message or Baptism wish can truly show your loved one how much you care about them and their special day. It can also show that you are fully invested in their special day and will do everything you can to make it a memorable event.
Secondly, Christening messages and Baptism wishes can often bring good luck and fortune to the recipient. Especially if you choose to send a wish that is centered around protection and good health, it is likely that the recipient will be thrilled with the extra boost they receive.
Lastly, if you are looking to add a little bit of humour to your Christening message or Baptism wish, sending a humorous one can be a real hit with the recipients. Not to mention, it can do a lot to lighten the mood and make the day all the more special.
Below are various Christening messages and Baptism wishes;
1. Congratulations on your Christening! There's a beaming light in you, so don't let the darkness find it. Enjoy this day with all those God has given you to love and cherish.
2. Congratulations on your new family member!
3. Wishing you & your family the joy, love, and peace of Christ's love. May Christ guide you with his hand.
4. Congratulations on your new addition! Here's to a happy and healthy Christening or Baptism. Love
5. You're the light of your parents' lives! Sending love on this sacred occasion. Warmest wishes for a blessed Christening day.
6. Wishing You A Magical Christening!
7. Love, joy, and peace to you on this joyous day!
8. Congratulations! Enjoy your happy day with friends and family.
9. As you spread your wings, may blessings always keep you in the light. Congratulations!
10. Christenings are a time for family, joy, and new beginnings. Congratulations on the newest member of your family!
11. Congratulations on your new little one! Through baptism, we pledge to help them follow Jesus in the way of truth. We wish you a lifetime of faith, love, and laughter.
12. Christening is one of the most joyous days in a family's life. May the happy babe grow to be a truly good person, full of happiness and love, who follows God's will.
13. Congratulations on your son's Christening!
14. We are delighted to send you our warmest wishes on this joyous occasion.
15. I'm so happy for you and your new baby!
16. We're so excited for you! You'll be in our prayers as you grow up and build your own family.
17. Congratulations on your new faith!
18. Sending you lots of love on this special day. Here's to the newest member of your family.
19. Wishing you a day shining brighter than the sun, full of joy and love.
20. Congrats on the Christening or Baptism of your loved one! We hope it's been a blessed day. This is to wish you all the best in your future.
21. Congratulations on your Christening! It's a wonderful day to be a part of your family.
22. A child's baptism is a special time for celebration and thanks. Celebrate the occasion with us by sharing the news with your friends and family. We wish you all many blessings.
23. May God bless you and protect you always, and keep you in his care day and night. Give you peace that conquers all your fears, joy to fill your heart, and courage to live life.
24. It's so exciting to be celebrating your Christening! We're so happy for you and can't wait to see what the future holds. Here's to many more celebrations.
25. Christening or Baptism is such a special day. We hope you enjoy the ceremony and our best wishes are with you always.
26. Congratulations on your Christening! May Jesus protect you always and guide your steps!
27. May the Light of the world shine upon your path. Happy Christening.
28. God Bless your little one and you. I'm so happy for you. Thankful for this blessing of life, love, and family. All the best to you.
29. I'm so happy for you and your family! I hope you can always be surrounded by love and have a happy Christening day.
30. Wishing you all the blessings of your life. Celebrate in joy, and have a blessed day!
31. I hope it's a great day full of joy and laughter. Congratulations on this new beginning!
32. A Christening is a day of celebration when babies are spiritually welcomed into the church. It's a joyful occasion with family and friends, filled with hope and joy. We wish you all the best.
33. You are baptized into Christ and your sins are washed away. You are sealed with the Holy Spirit and made an heir of eternal life. God is with you now and always. Amen
34. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! I hope you'll find this gift to be a blessing for many years to come.
35. Wishing you a blessed Christening and Baptism!
36. God bless you with joy, peace, and all the love in the world. May love and happiness surround you always!
37. Thank you for your love, support, and blessings. Celebrate this very joyous occasion with us at ______.
38. A huge congratulations on your Christening! We're so happy to be celebrating with you. May God bless you and keep you always.
39. Big congrats on your baptism! May you spread the word of Jesus and live a life full of faith.
40. Sending warm wishes your way on this blessed occasion. Congratulations and may God bless you always! - your friends at _____.
41. Congratulations on your Christening! Celebrate your special day with family and friends.
42. Congratulations on your Christening! You are anointed by God's love. May this little one be the first of many blessings to come.
43. Congrats on becoming part of our Christian family! This faith is the source of all life, love, and peace.
44. Congratulations to your little one on her special day! May this Christening be a blessed occasion for your family.
45. You're bathed in blessings and love, on this special day. Welcome to the family!
46. What a blessed day for you and your family. Here's to a lifetime of faith, service, and love!
47. Baptism is a time when your child becomes part of the church family, and it's a blessing to share them with our community. May this be an unforgettable day and may they know joy.
48. Congratulations on your little one's Christening! May you always know a world of new beginnings.
49. Congratulations on your Christening! We pray that you grow in faith, hope, and love every day.
50. We're happy to congratulate you on the christening of your new beloved ________. May they be blessed with happiness, love, and all the best that life has to offer.
51. We are so happy for you and your family as you celebrate a new addition to the family!
52. Christenings and Baptisms are joyous occasions, with blessings for the child and prayers for their future.
53. A Christening is not just a single day of celebration, but an event that begins a relationship with God. We wish you the best on your journey.
54. Happy Christening! May the light of God shine on you today and always. Wishing you all joy and happiness in life.
55. Congratulations on your new addition! What a special way to celebrate the birth of your child, and what an occasion for your friends and family to come together, share in the joy, and remember.
56. Congratulations to your wonderful new little Prince or Princess! May the heavens be filled with joy and serenity on this most auspicious day.
57. A new life is born! Celebrate in Christ. May he or she always know the love of God and peace with all people.
58. Congratulations on your new addition! You've blessed our family with so much happiness and joy.
59. Congratulations on the Christening! May your child grow up to be holy, healthy, and wise.