When it comes to sending New Year wishes, messages, and greetings,
there are many benefits that can be accrued. Not only do these
expressions of goodwill create a sense of community and closeness
amongst friends and family members, but they can also foster positive
vibes and reinforce religious values. Here are some of the most
notable benefits of sending Islamic New Year wishes:
1. They help to strengthen relationships. Sending New Year wishes is a great way to build cohesion between loved ones. It helps to reaffirm familial ties and creates memories that will last a lifetime. This is especially important during difficult times when families may need each other the most.
2. They promote compassion and understanding. When we send positive messages to those around us, it shows that we care about them and understand their feelings.
Below are various Islamic New Year wishes and messages;
1. May blessings be with you! Wishing you all a happy and prosperous Islamic New Year.
2. May the peace of our Almighty Allah be with you always. May you have a blessed and happy Muslim New Year.
3. May Allah's blessings be on you and your family and friends. May we experience positive growth in our lives.
4. Happy Islamic New Year, friends! Let's wish for Allah's mercy and make this a day of joy, light, and peace. With the help of my best friend: Mohammed.
5. New Year is a time to reaffirm your faith and thank Allah for the blessing of another year.
6. I wish you a happy and prosperous Islamic New Year! Here's to being able to share the love.
7. May this be a year of prosperity and happiness for you and your loved ones, with peace, love, and kindness.
8. Have a blessed Islamic New Year! May Allah guide you and be with you always. Let's think of ways to make our lives better together and have a great year ahead!
9. May your New Year be blessed with love, prosperity, happiness, and good health!
10. Have a blessed First of Muharram. May Allah (SWT) give you a happy and healthy year with lots of love, happiness, and blessing.
11. May peace be upon you and all the believers. May this blessed Muslim New Year bring happiness, prosperity, success, and much more for you and your loved ones.
12. Hey _______, sorry for not replying to your messages during the Islamic New Year! Let's make a promise to speak more this year :)
13. Today is the first day of the Islamic year 14xx AH. Wishing you and your family a peaceful and fulfilling new year.
14. May this year be a year of peace, happiness, and good food. May you be blessed and protected. Here are some words of wisdom to help you celebrate the New Year...
15. May your days be filled with happiness and blessings in 20xx. May everything you wish for manifest in this new year.
16. May this prosperous Hijri year bring you happiness, peace, and prosperity.
17. Blessings to you and your family this Islamic New Year.
18. Wishing you all the best for the Islamic New Year! Love and peace.
19. Wishing you a safe, happy, and blessed new year, dear _____! May Allah bless you with good health, peace, and prosperity.
20. I wish for a world where everyone is happy and safe. I wish for peace to reign over us all. And I wish you happiness and health in the New Year.
21. May all your wishes come true this Arabic New Year.
22. May peace and blessings be upon you, your family, and all those who reside on the earth. May this year be the year of good health, success, abundance, and happiness.
23. Happy First of Muharram! I'm wishing you a joyful, blessed and successful year, and that we may meet again this New Year.
24. May peace be upon you and your family. May Allah bless you on this blessed occasion!
25. Let's sit back and watch the fireworks together as we celebrate new beginnings. Happy Islamic New Year.
26. May the blessings of Allah keep you healthy, safe and happy. May the blessings of Allah keep you strong in your faith and blessed with success.
27. Hey, I wanted to say Happy New Year. I hope you're doing well and keep striving toward what's right.
28. Happy Islamic New Year everyone, may you find peace and joy in this blessed month.
29. O, how wonderful is your faith! Happy Islamic New Year fellow mumin.
30. Sincerity. Peace. Affection. Trust. Prosperity and Good Health. I wish you all these this Islamic New Year.
31. Dear God, please protect our government and all of our soldiers from enemy soldiers. Happy Islamic New Year to you all.
32. May this year be worth more than all the previous years and may it carry lots of benefits and happiness.
33. Wishing you peace, joy, and happiness on this auspicious day of celebration. May Allah's blessings be with you throughout the year.
34. Alhamdulillah, it's the Year of Joy - may Allah give us all good health and bless us with a happy and prosperous New Year!
35. A special greeting to you. May Allah bless your home and family. Have a happy Islamic New Year.
36. May Allah bless all of you this New Year. May you experience peace, thanks, and joy this year as you prepare for a blessed and prosperous new year.
37. It's the Month of Moharram, the most sacred month in the Islamic Calendar, and I just wanted to wish you all a wonderful new year. May this new year be full of happiness and blessings.
38. Congratulations my fellow believers! May you have a blessed Islamic New Year.
39. May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon you on this blessed first day of the month of Muharram. May God bring you closer to Him than ever before.
40. Have a prosperous year, one of blessings and happiness, health and prosperity. May we be among those who offer help to those in need. Have a blessed Islamic New Year.
41. Wish you a happy and prosperous Islamic New Year filled with love and blessings!
42. May the new year bring your desires into reality. Happy New Year.
43. What are your best wishes for the new year? Whatever it is, may you have a happy and safe year!
44. May ALLAH bless you this new year. May your days be as GOLDY as you wish.
45. The new year has begun and we're overjoyed with the many blessings Allah has bestowed on us. As we reflect back on the past year and make plans for our future, we hope to continue seeing the progress made in our community.
46. May the new year bring you a lot of family, love, and blessings.
47. Have a safe and happy Hijri New Year.
48. May this new year bring an abundance of happiness, peace, and health for us all.
49. In the name of Allah, Most Merciful and Compassionate, I am pleased to share this New Year's Greetings with you. May this New Year be a joyous one for you and may Allah bless you.
50. Salam! This is a day to give thanks to Allah. Prepare for the best year ever. May good tidings be with you all.
51. Merry, happy, and blessed Islamic New Year! May the coming year bring you more joy and happiness.
52. Happy Islamic New Year from all of us here at _______! May this year be filled with new possibilities and accomplishments that you're proud to share with loved ones.
53. Hope you're well on your way to a prosperous and exciting new year. Let's make it bigger than ever!
54. May peace be upon you and all Muslims. May the best of blessings and peace be on Prophet Muhammad, and may Allah's blessings be abundant on him, his family, and his companions.
55. My heart is overflowing with happiness as a result of all the positive and beautiful wishes you sent to me on this golden Islamic New Year. I also wish you a fantastic Islamic New Year.
Goodnight Texts and Messages for Him – Sweet and Romantic
Happy Sabbath Wishes, Messages and Greetings
Marriage Proposal Messages for Him and Her