There are many benefits to sending cute and loving messages to your sister. Firstly, it can build a strong sisterly bond. Secondly, it can help to reduce tension and anger between siblings. Finally, it can be a source of comfort and support when times are tough. So, why not give it a try and see what great benefits you can reap!
Below are various messages for sister;
1. You're the best sister in the world! Let's make sure this last part of summer is so much fun we never forget it.
2. You're my best friend and I love you.
3. Hey lil sis, when I was eight I was like you.
4. I love you so much and I am so proud of you!
5. I hope you're having a wonderful day.
6. Hey, sis, I'm already flying over to see you. I'm sorry it took me so long but I just wanted to come visit first.
7. I know it can be tough to spend time together sometimes, but I really appreciate that you help make me feel loved. I love you.
8. Hey baby sis! How's your day? Are you excited for the girl's weekend around the corner? We'll have so much fun and make new memories.
9. Hi! How are you doing? I hope this SMS reaches your hand soon. Wishing you all the best!
10. Congratulations, you're expecting! I'm so excited for your journey. You'll be an amazing mom.
11. Hi Sister, I'm so proud of you. You're the best sister.
12. Hey sis, how's life?
13. Hey sister! It's your birthday, right? I hope you're having a great day! Happy Birthday.
14. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. No matter how sour things may seem, I will be there for you.
15. Hey Sister! I am so sorry for not getting you the Christmas present you wanted.
16. Good morning ____! Sorry for being a bit late, but I wanted to wish you the best. Here's wishing you a beautiful day ahead _____.
17. Hey! Just wanted to say you're my sister, we're super close and I love you.
18. Hey sis, I hope your day is off to a good start. I'm flying in to give you a hug and make sure that everything is going well. Have a great day!
19. Hey Sister! You are always so super sweet and lovely. Today is going to be a grand day! Let's make this the best day ever for each other. Happy birthday.
20. My day went really well. Thanks for being there.
21. Hey! You're my sister and I miss you so much.
22. Hey sis, I'm so proud of you! I want to tell the world what an amazing job you're doing!
23. I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to send you a reminder that Aesop's fable of the tortoise and the hare is really all about us - slow and steady wins the race.
24. Hey, Sweetie! You know I love ya! Here's a cute Sister's Day text from me. :)
25. I love my sister -- because she is so happy and full of life. I wish we could be together more often, cuz girl, you make me feel like I'm home.
26. Hey sis, let's go out for a drink tonight!
27. My sister is so good, she inspires me. She's got a knack for creating magic with her words and her amazing sense of humor. I hope these messages bring you a smile, or a laugh - whichever you need.
28. Hey sis, never been to a spa? Let's go and relax, in one, together.
29. Hey sis! How's your day going? Here is a set of cute messages just for you.
30. How can I make it up to you for being a bad sister?
31. You never know what tomorrow will bring so I'm sending you a message of love and expectation today.
32. Congratulations, Sister! You're pregnant. Here's wishing you all the best on this exciting journey of your life.
33. I’m sorry for not texting you back, I just got distracted with some tasks. I didn't have time to text you back, I'm really sorry.
34. Hey sis! Love you! Want to get out for coffee this weekend? I'm sure we can do something. Let's make some plans.
35. Miss you so much, sis! Let's keep the laughs and the hugs coming, okay?
36. Hey sis! What are you up to?
37. Hey sis! Aww, you're great! Wish I had something cute to say to you right now :)
38. I'm so glad that you're here to make my life easier. Thanks for being a great sister.
39. My sister is getting married today and I'm so excited for her.
40. I'm thinking of you today. I hope one day soon we will get to see each other again.
41. ~Sister~ I'm proud of you for taking your responsibilities seriously, I'm glad you're not just a pretty face.
42. Can you hear my heart thumping? It's because I'm excited to send this message to you. You are the sister of my dreams, and I'm happy beyond words to finally share this with you.
43. OMG sister. I found your pic from when you were a kid. You look so different now.
44. Hey, it's your sister texting! Hope you're having a great day today. Get ready for a very special surprise when you get home from school.
45. Hey sister, can you come over to pick up some pink flowers on your way home? I'll put them in a vase with water.
46. Hey sis! Happy _____ day! I'm so excited to see you again today. I know it's been a while since we talked and sometimes life gets in the way.
47. Hi Sister! You've been a great friend the last few days so I was wondering if you are free tomorrow? I want to take you for a treat.
48. Hey sis, I got something to tell you! I just started a job but can't afford college next year. Please help me out by donating a small amount.
49. Hey, Sister! Good luck with your exams today. Let's cheer each other on.
50. Hi, sis! We're really looking forward to being together again soon. I got your back, no matter what.
51. Sister, you're the best and I love you! Wishing you a happy birthday!
52. Thanks for remembering me, Sister! Happy holidays!
53. Hey, Girl! I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you today.
54. Hey, Sister! Hope you're having a great day. Here's a little something from me to show you how much I care :)
55. Hey Baby Sister! Have you been paying attention lately? You can find out about new things that happen in my life from my social media profile.
56. Hearing from you is always the best. I'm excited to hear about how your day went and what's ahead of you - have a great day.
57. Hey, what's up sis? I just wanted to say that I love you. You're so good at cheering me up when I'm down and the nicest person I know.
Messages For Him To Drive Him Crazy
Take Care Messages for Husband – Caring Messages
Alone Messages – Sad Emotional Inspiring Messages
Birthday Wishes and Messages for Son – Happy Birthday Son Messages