There are plenty of reasons why you should be sending Sorry Messages to your sister. Chief among them is the fact that they will likely appreciate your thoughtfulness.
- Sending Sorry Messages can build a
closer relationship between you and your sister.
- They can help to make up for any hurt or anger that may have been caused by an incident or disagreement.
- Your sister will likely feel loved and appreciated when you apologize for anything that may have gone wrong in the past.
- Sending Sorry Messages can help to restore the peace and harmony in the family unit.
- Finally, your sister will likely appreciate your consideration and respect for her feelings.
Below are various sorry messages you can send to your sister;
1. Hi, I'm sorry that I messed up. Let's talk this out.
2. I'm sorry I forgot your birthday. Wish I could bring back the time just to say Happy Birthday again.
3. I'm sorry for the things I said to you earlier. It was wrong of me to snap like that. Let's talk about what happened and how we can get past this so that we can be good friends again.
4. Hi. Greetings from your sister. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding there, and I wanted to apologize. Let's be friends again.
5. I got so caught up I forgot about your anniversary. I am so sorry for my terrible behavior! Let's make a fresh start.
6. Hi, I'm so sorry I missed your birthday. Sometimes life gets hectic and I feel extra guilty that I wasn't able to make it to the big day. But you know that my heart is with you always, and even when we're apart, we're still together.
7. I'm sorry for the fight we had earlier.
8. I'm sorry I got so caught up with work, I've been really busy lately. I'm making sure to spend more quality time with you though.
9. I'm sorry for being late to meet last night, it was a long day and I got caught up with work. I love you and forgive me, sis.
10. Hi, I'm sorry for my text message last night. It came at a time when you weren't available, and I crossed the line.
11. I'm sorry for hurting you the way I did my dear sister. I would make it up to you.
12. I'm sorry for being such a bad sister at the family reunion. I know you'll eventually forgive me, and I promise that this is the last time I'll screw up like this.
13. I'm sorry for the things I said to you, sis. I was angry about a lot of stuff and didn't mean it. Let's talk about it so we can both get back on track.
14. Hi, I'm sorry for anything that happened between us. Please message me back so we can put this behind us.
15. Hey sis, I'm sorry for being a jerk. I was wrong and I should have listened to you. Let's work on our relationship.
16. I'm sorry that I made you feel used and taken for granted, but I shouldn't have. The time spent together was always a great reminder of the bond we share.
17. OMG, I'm sorry for all of the time we took you away from our sister. I hope she understands that we loved her and we miss her so much.
18. I'm sorry we got into a fight. I shouldn't have taken it out on you - You're the only sister figure I've got.
19. Hey, I'm sorry. I know it's been hard since we've both been so busy, but I hope your day is going well. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help with anything or if you just want to chat.
20. Hey, I know this was a rough week. I am sorry for yelling out at you.
21. You're not here right now and with my luck, I'll run into you soon. So sorry for the last-minute email dear sis!
22. You were right, I should have been louder when I said on the phone that my sister canceled our plans for the 5th time again. Sorry for not being strong enough for you. But I hope we can still be friends.
23. We're sorry for what we said, and hope you can forgive us!
24. I know sometimes I can be too much, but you're my sister and I love you. Sorry if I was too hard on you today. Here's some encouragement that you need right now.
25. Forgive me for my mistakes, please don't be mad at me. I love you so much and I'm so sorry for being a little bit of a brat some of the time.
26. I'm sorry for letting you down. I was out of my mind with worry, and I let my temper rule me. We're both just human and make mistakes. Let's start over.
27. Sometimes things happen and it's just not our personalities at work. Sometimes, we have to apologize to someone we love and make it right once again.
28. I'm sorry I yelled at you last night. I just got stressed and panicked. But we're sisters and that never should have happened.
29. I'm sorry for the way I acted towards you, it was not right. I hope we can talk soon and clear things up.
30. I'm sorry I made you feel hurt by what I said. It was a misunderstanding and I appreciate that you let me know. Being so close is sometimes too much and we have to learn to take better care of each other.
31. Hey, sorry for texting so much lately! We're all really excited about my next project. I'll try and make it up to you with a surprise gift. Let's catch up soon.
32. You know we love you, right? - Now, it looks like we are having a fight. What's going on? Please forgive me.
33. I'm sorry I got mad at you last night. Let's forgive and forget, right?
34. Hi sis, I know it's been a while since we've talked. It's been a long time to think about it now but I think we should meet up.
35. I am sorry for the things I said on our date last night.
36. I'm sorry for what happened. Let's talk about it.
37. My sister was really mad at me and I want her to know that I'm sorry.
38. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. If you want, we can work something out so this doesn't happen again.
39. I'm sorry I was late for dinner. It took me a while to pack a healthy lunch. But I promise we will have dinner soon.
40. Hey, I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused. I'll make it up to you, ok?
41. My apologies for going into a fit last night. It's been hard lately, and I ended up disrespecting you.
42. Hi, I'm sorry for not being there for you when you needed me the most. If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know.
43. I'm sorry, I missed you…what was that again? What's going on with my sister?
44. I'm sorry I drank too much at last night's party. I hope you understand that my goal was to have fun, not make a fool of myself.
45. I just want you to know I'm always here for you. I'll never stop loving you, even if it takes me a lifetime to do so.
46. Hi. I'm sorry if I've done anything that hurt you.
47. I'm sorry for my behavior. I didn't mean to hurt you.
48. I'm sorry I got angry with you last week. I hope you're doing better now.
49. Hey! We missed you on our Thanksgiving family time. Please feel free to come over for some food and conversation.
50. I'm sorry I didn't give you the time of day yesterday, I was so preoccupied.
Texts and Messages For Her From The Heart
Happy Fathers Day Wishes and Messages for Friends
Welcome Back Messages
Sweet Things to Say to Your Boyfriend