Friends are the best. They're there for us when we need them and they always make us feel better. And what better way to take care of them than by sending them a take care message?
When you send a take care message to a friend, you're letting them know that you're thinking of them and that you want them to stay healthy and happy. Not only will your friend appreciate the sentiment, but they'll also likely feel better knowing that you're taking care of them.
So why not send a take care message to a friend today? It'll make them happy and it'll also show that you care about them. Thanks, friends!
Below are various take care messages to friends;
1. Hey! Life's been crazy lately, I hope you're doing well. After a crazy night of studying and last-minute projects, it's time to get some rest. I hope you also rejuvenate and take care of yourself.
2. I'm worried about you. Can you talk? It's been a week since we last talked.
3. Is everything okay? I hope your day is going well. I'll be thinking of you.
4. It's been such a rough week. Let's take care of each other.
5. Hey there, Best Friend! It's so important to take care of yourself and take a break. Let me know when you planning on coming over to my place for a treat.
6. Hey, I wanted to tell you that I'm thinking of you. If you need anything, just let me know.
7. Hey, I saw that you're feeling down this week. Just wanted to check in and see if you need anything. You're always there for me, so I want to be there for you.
8. Hey, I hope you're well and your day is going well.
9. Hey, I know it's been a long time since we talked. I just wanted to check in and see how you were doing.
10. I know, sometimes it can be tough to notice people who mean a lot to you in their times of need.
11. I'm so glad you're home! Take care of yourself and let me know if you need anything.
12. Hey, I hope you had a good day! Here are some thoughts for the new year; Take care. Let's keep in touch.
13. Hey, just wanted to check in and say that you're a wonderful person and I'm so lucky to have you as a friend. Let's chat soon - take care!
14. Hey, I hope everything's going okay! This is just a friendly reminder to take care of yourself.
15. Hey, I'm just checking in on you. I hope you are feeling better. Love you.
16. Hey, I know it's been a while since we've seen each other and I was wondering if you're still in a good mood? Let's do something fun.
17. Hey I miss you. You've been on my mind lately, give me a call and say hi.
18. I hope your day was great. I would love for you to take care of yourself and always stay confident.
19. You can't believe how much I care about you.
20. It's been a few weeks, but I'm just checking in to say hi.
21. Hi, how's it going? I'm really struggling with this. I'm really feeling down, but things will be better.
22. What's up? I just wanted to know if you're doing well. I hope things are going alright. Let me know if you need anything.
23. Hey, what's up? Just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you.
24. Hi! I hope you're doing well. We just wanted to check in and see how you're going. Text us back when you get this message!
25. Hi, it's been a while. Just wanted to check in to see how you're doing. I'm happy to hear you're feeling better now.
26. Hey, did you get my messages about being worried about your well-being? Let's take some time to check up on each other sometime soon.
27. I saw your text and needed to tell you I love you.
28. If you're not doing so great, reach out and talk to me. I'm here for you - just like old times.
29. Hey, [name], it's been a while since we've talked. How have you been?
30. It's been a tough month, but I hope these messages make your day.
31. Where are you at? I haven't seen you in a while - let's hang out this weekend, OK? Till then, do take care of yourself.
32. Hey! I know it's been a while. But, I've wanted to say thank you for the past few months - here's a video I made on how much you mean to me. Do take care of yourself.
33. Hey, good to see you. I, uh, wanted to catch up about all the things that have been going on lately.
34. Hey [name], I'm sorry I missed your party last night. I really hope we can get together soon and catch up! Till then, do take care of yourself.
35. Did you make it through the day? I'm so proud of you for being patient and respecting other people's time. Let's catch up tomorrow.
36. Hey, I hope you're doing well. If there's anything I can do for you, let me know. You are one of the most important friends I have - what can I help with.
37. Are you okay? I miss you.
38. Hey, I hope you're doing well. I was thinking about you today. Do you think we could get together soon? Let me know!
39. Checking in on your health. We want you to be healthy! Have a good weekend.
40. Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for being a friend. We'll never stop being friends and the feeling is mutual. Do take care of yourself.
41. We hope you're doing well. We love you.
42. I hope you're doing well and having a great day!
43. Hey, we're all just humans, right? It's been a rough day, but here's some love from your friends. We hope you are taking good care of yourself.
44. Checking on you when you're feeling down. You deserve to know that we're here for you.
45. Hey, are you by yourself today? You seem sad. I'm here to cheer you up ❤️
46. Hey, do you have plans later? I'm so glad I was able to talk you into meeting up tonight.
47. Hey! Is there something you need to talk about? Please do take good care of yourself.
48. Hey there, how are you doing today?
49. Hey! Let me know how you're doing. I'm glad you're back in my life.
50. Hey, how's it going? I wanted to send you a quick reminder that we're friends and I care about you. Please take good care of yourself.
51. Hey! I just wanted to say that we're thinking about you and hope you're doing well. If you ever want to chat, hit me up here: _________.
52. Hi, I'm so sorry to hear that ____ has been going through a tough time. I hope he/she is doing okay now. If you guys want to talk, call me anytime.
53. Hey [name], I'm really sorry about what happened. Want to talk about it?
54. Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you. Please ensure you take good care of yourself.
55. Hey, remember to take care of yourself and catch up with your friends soon!
56. Hey, I hope you're doing well! I wanted to make sure you know that we're thinking of you. If there's anything you need or want, just let me know.
Well Soon Messages for Boss and Colleague
Graduation Wishes for Friend – Congratulations Messages
Honeymoon Wishes and Messages
Love Messages for Boyfriend – Sweet and Romantic