Since time flies, it is important to make the most of every moment. Sending quotes and messages to your loved ones to remind them of this thought-provoking fact can be a great way to keep them close to your hearts.
Below are various time flies quotes and messages;
1. Doesn’t it scare you sometimes how time flies and nothing changes?
2. Nostalgia is a file that removes the rough edges from the good old days.
3. You know your children are growing up when they stop asking you where they came from and refuse to tell you where they’re going.
4. Life is short and if you’re looking for an extension, you had best do well. Cause there are good deeds and then there are good intentions. They are as far apart as Heaven and Hell.
5. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy.
6. Motherhood: The days are long but the years are short.
7. Time flies sometimes like a bird, sometimes crawls like a worm, but a man feels particularly well when he does not even notice that the time flies away.
8. They say I’m old-fashioned, and live in the past, but sometimes I think progress progresses too fast!
9. They say time flies, but you keep breaking its wings.
10. Nostalgia paints a smile on the stony face of the past.
11. Nostalgia, the vice of the aged. We watch so many old movies our memories come in monochrome.
12. The most beautiful moments always seemed to accelerate and slip beyond one’s grasp just when you want to hold onto them for as long as possible.
13. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
14. We are aboard inside time, as it flies and never wears out.
15. Time limits, make each moment count.
16. The nostalgia I have been cherishing all these years is a hypertrophied sense of lost childhood, not sorrow for lost banknotes.
17. Time flies. Time flies faster every year. Time flies whether you’re having fun or not, whether you’re living your life big or small, whether you surround yourself with fear or laughter.
18. It’s pretty scary to know how quickly time flies.
19. Time flies so fast. day by day left us. with or without smiles, the new days will come.
20. I would have given anything to keep her little. They outgrow us so much faster than we outgrow them.
21. There’s a certain nostalgia and romance in a place you left.
22. When we are children, we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
23. But meanwhile, time flies; it flies never to be regained.
24. Life is too short to cry for anything, so smile and do what makes you happy with morals.
25. Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
26. Time flies and draws us with it. The moment in which I am speaking is already far from me.
27. I wish I could freeze time or go back in time and watch my kids grow up all over again because it is just going by too fast.
28. It’s funny how time flies by. We met, we dated, got engaged, and now we are married. It’s so fast.
29. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
30. Time flies so fast because it does not have any guidance. Like the moon in its zenith or the horizon.
31. The mists of nostalgia color memory.
32. Short as life is, we make it still shorter by the careless waste of time.
33. You know children are growing up when they start asking questions that have answers.
34. Life is too short, or too long, for me to allow myself the luxury of living it so badly.
35. I always find that nostalgia is sort of like memory without the pain. And that’s why it feels so good to kind of bask in that, and I think it can be deceptively comforting.
36. Time flies, whether you’re wasting it or not.
37. I think life is far too short to concentrate on your past. I rather look into the future.
38. I can't remember how many days or weeks went by in this way. Time is round, and it rolls quickly.
39. When you’re engaged in what you love to do, it’s like driving in the fast lane. Time flies by and more roads open up to you, alternate routes you may not have even known existed.
40. Time flies when you are anxious!
41. Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different.
42. Periods of nostalgia are impossible to predict or explain.
43. We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.
44. Time flies when you’re running out of money.
45. Time flies over us, but it leaves its shadow behind.
46. Live honestly to a higher note. Life is too short. So, do the best you can and live your life on a higher note.
47. Time flies. It’s up to you to be the navigator.
48. Our children are only ever lent to us. We never know just how long we will be able to keep them for. So kiss them, cuddle them, praise them, and hold them tightly. But most of all, tell them you love them every day.
49. Our time in this life is limited. And how we respect that time will create a greater possibility for fulfillment.
50. During the past five years, I’ve learned that time flies faster than you think, and because you only live once you have to learn from your mistakes, live your dreams and be accountable.
51. Lost time is never found again.
52. Katie is like my calendar, watching her grow and change. She is growing up so fast, learning to have opinions of her own, learning that I don’t have the answers to everything. And the moment a child begins to understand that, you know you’re in trouble.
53. Time flies when you are having fun.
54. Time flies, and what is past is done.
55. Yes, time flies. And where did it leave you? Old too soon…smart too late.
56. Time always has a way of showing what is important to us. A smile, a hug, gentle words of I miss you, I love you. Do not let time pass by without expressing how you really feel. Moments do not stay here forever, They fly away like the wind.
57. Time flies when you’re being stupid.
58. The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.
59. Enjoy the now. Time flies, enjoy it while you can.
60. There is so little time for us all; I need to be able to say what I want quickly and to as many people as possible.
61. Nostalgia is a powerful feeling; it can drown out anything.
62. Everything passes, but nothing entirely goes away.
63. Life is short, and it’s up to you to make it sweet.
64. Growing up happens in a heartbeat. One day you’re in diapers; the next day you’re gone. But the memories of childhood stay with you for the long haul.
65. It seemed time flies when you aren’t having fun.
66. You can not sit on the hands of time and stop it from ticking. It will keep tocking with or without you.
67. How time flies when one has fun!
68. Life is too short as we all know it to be. So why dare to spend it trying to live up to other people’s worldly expectations of you?
69. When you get a groove going, time flies.
70. I have a nostalgia for the years I was growing up and experiencing new things for the first time – so the late ’80s and early ’90s are always fascinating to me.